• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Scores from the WWC live sale

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

-Logzor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC had an awesome live sale, insane corals. I was able to score a few nice acros. Make sure to make it to their next live sale, definitely worth staying up all night! A couple of these gems didn't appear until the 3am to 10am range lol.

WWC Rainbow Madness (1st release)
Acro032.jpg

Original Bubblegum Milli
Acro026.jpg

WWC Sunshine Milli
Acro028.jpg

ATL Red Polyp Clathera
RackD025.jpg

Last edited:

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didnt get one thing outta that sale!Not one thing!

Madreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are some small frags. Hopefully they do well for you. They do look nice. GL with them

reefsponge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Please grow the clathera into a large colony, and frag me a nub. Very nice. You must of had some red bull also and one quick finger.

OP
OP
-Logzor

-Logzor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please grow the clathera into a large colony, and frag me a nub. Very nice. You must of had some red bull also and one quick finger.

Yes, you had to be crazy fast to win some of the items.

I am looking forward to growing out the clathera into a colony. Hopefully they all do well for me.

reefknight

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those acro's are insane!

I managed to snag a few sticks during the sale; Shawn Bennet Tort, WWC Ice Fire and the WWC Red Shortcake. :tongue:

Acro010.jpg

OP
OP
-Logzor

-Logzor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those acro's are insane!

I managed to snag a few sticks during the sale; Shawn Bennet Tort, WWC Ice Fire and the WWC Red Shortcake. :tongue:

Acro010.jpg

Awesome piece, I wanted that one!

I was happy to see that the rainbow madness frag (the first one in my list) was much larger than shown in the picture. Either it grew a bunch since it was taken or the picture is from a goofy angle. The frag is actually around 1/2" tall. Definitely a nice little chunk! I am looking forward to seeing this one grow out.

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AWESOME!!!! Glad everything came in safely!!! Congrats on your wins it you must of been super fast!!!! LOL!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 41 27.2%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 32 21.2%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 35 23.2%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 40 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back