• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling 120 Gallon

pdiehm

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my 120 Reef tank as I don't have the time to maintain this properly and am thinking about going much smaller for a tank in our family room. The tank has been drilled and has a coast to coast overflow box with a beananimal overflow drain system. It is dead silent. The back is painted black, and the stand was built by me. Stand is over-engineered and will hold 3,000 lbs approximately. The top shelf is 2x6's with 3/4 Oak plywood as the base that the tank sits on. The 2x6's are supported with 2x4's, and the bottom is also 3/4" oak plywood. Stained espresso, with 3-4 coats of poly. The inside of the stand was sealed with thompsons water sealing, painted white, finished with poly. The doors are magnetic and pop off for easy access to the sump, and the door braces are also removable. There is a canopy that would come with the stand should you want that.

What you see is what you are getting for $2,000:

Marineland 120 XH (60x18x26) - Coast to coast drilled overflow for Beananimal 1" drains)
302 aquatics 48" sump (may be 40) with 3 4" filter socks, plumbed for a 3 drain or beananimal drain system with skimmer and refugium compartments
Reef Octopus Classic 200INT
Apex Classic with Temp probe, double junction pH probe, and the standard pH probe. Included with the apex is the WXM module to run ecotech pumps or lights with the Apex.
Sicce 5.0 return pump
Clearwater Algae Scrubber CW100 with Sicce pump
ATI 6x80W T5 (4 B+, C+, P+, Actinic spare) with aluminum DIY mounting bracket that sits on top of the tank
2 Finnex Titanium heaters (300W and a 200W)
CO2 scrubber
Flipper glass scraper
Tunze ATO
Possibly a pair of MP40'swQD (currently hooked up to the WXM) - Still Undecided

The fish livestock have all been through an extensive quarantine process that entailed 2 weeks observation, 4 week copper power treatment, praziquantel treatment and a 10 day observation period. All fish are extremely healthy, fat and take flake, pellet and frozen foods.

Hippo Tang (Captive bred)
Tomini Tang
2 Occellaris Clowns
Midas Blenny
120 lbs of Reef Cleaners rock
a couple Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemone's
Various snails and hermit crabs
Whatever Corals I have (Slimer, Purple Stylo, Purple Digitata, Forest Fire Digitata, Pink Birdsnest, Green Digitata). These corals are frag 1-2" each, with the slimer, purple digitata and forest fire digitata being the biggest. Most of the corals purchased from Boom Corals.

Pictures upon request.

OP
OP
pdiehm

pdiehm

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am willing to part out, but the livestock needs to go first.

Salthead007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could be interested in the Apex classic, & one of the MP40wQD’s. But I understand you need them until the livestock are sold. If you could shoot me a pm as to what you might want for them , I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 59 39.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 42 28.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back