• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling 24 gallon Aquatop all in one complete setup

josvanmeer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers!

I moved my 24 gallon tank into a 40 gallon breeder and now I am left with a tank that I am not using. I only took two pictures, it's pretty straightforward and the tank only ran for 4 months, so you don't have to do a whole lot of cleaning, I washed it with dawn once, didn't scrub it that much.

Aquatop 24 gallon with white stand. cube is 18x18x18 size. stand is 30" I believe.

All in one with return pump, and comes with skimmer from Aquatop.
Also included:
Jebeao wave pump, with controller.
20lbs Live sand (caribsea arag live fine sand)
AI Prime HD (white) with Flex mount, only 4 months use, have receipt if you need.
100w heater
A big rock I have left to throw in there. Caribsea Life rock, one big boulder.

Want to sell all of this for $450
Considering these things are all 4 months old and cost at least $700 new, I think that's fair?
Anyway, I am open to offers as well.

If you have some reefing gear to trade I am willing to do that as well, maybe for a not so used xr15 gen 4 with mount and reeflink etc, I would trade it.
Other things I would consider is an overflow, (siphon style, no drill) sump, (as long as it fits under the the 40 gallon breeder stand (think 20 gallon long dimensions) decent protein skimmer to upgrade my 40 gallon breeder from in tank filtration to sump setup. (as a package setup trade, sump+overflow+skimmer etc)

Location: Abilene, Texas (I am willing to drive up to 2 hours out to meet you somewhere in the middle if you live further out etc.)

Thanks for checking out my post!

IMG_20200321_155241.jpg IMG_20200321_160239.jpg IMG_20200424_120058.jpg IMG_20200424_120126.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back