• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling brand new complete system, never ran. $1000! For everything

Item Price
$1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

reef’r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gathered all equipment and have come to the realization that I just don’t have the time required for the hobby right now. So, I’m selling off EVERYTHING I have acquired and it’s a plug and play setup. Bring it home, set it up, and you’re good to go. Not pictured but will also include my RODI system with extra filters and all my reef crystals salt, mixing can, 20 gallon QT… literally everything.

So the meat and potatoes are
Aqueon 60 gallon cube, drilled
Modular marine 1200gph overflow
Single, 3/4” drilled return line with VCA random flow generator nozzle
Trigger systems crystal cube sump
Jebao DCW-3500 return pump with controller
Aqua Illumination Nero 5
Radion G6 pro with rms mount
Reef octopus 110sss skimmer
Innovative marine auto top off controller and pump
All plumbing for sump both supply and return lines.

Prob missing a couple things. System was “started up” and ran for a couple days with fresh water while trying to dial in the sump. Protein Skimmer, power head, ATO, have never been in water or been out of the box for that matter. The stand is wood, built by me, primed and painted with outdoor/element resistant paint to protect against spills and fish splashing. Can send more pics or provide any info needed. Asking $1500 for EVERYTHING I HAVE FOR REEF KEEPING. Can also deliver and help move, setup system.

IMG_4771.jpeg IMG_4770.jpeg IMG_4769.jpeg IMG_4768.jpeg IMG_4767.jpeg IMG_4766.jpeg IMG_4765.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back