• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Send me your tiny snails

TheRedBeardedReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I moved my tank a couple of years ago and managed to wipe out my collonista (sometimes erroneously called baby turbos) and stomatella (slipper snails) snail populations. They're not readily available for purchase at lfs or online unfortunately.
If you have them and have confidence in your ability to ship them safely, if gladly throw a few bucks your way for your generosity and effort, and obviously I'd cover all shipping costs.

Many thanks in advance!
TRBR

Mr Fishface

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will check my tank later today but I MIGHT have some stomatella snails still. I had some in my sump and refugium. I've been working on taking my tank down but the sump and fuge are still operational (connected to my frag tank).
I'll let you know though. I'll also be upfront here and say I haven't ever shipped anything before. I have lots of coolers and supplies on hand from all the shipments I have bought over the years. Can you send me a PM with your zip code? I'll check and see what the cost would be like to ship to you as well.

I will say, assuming I still have some to give that is, all I would ask is the cost of shipping. Since I am breaking my tank down I wouldn't want any other compensation.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 100 43.9%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 77 33.8%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 37 16.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back