Sexy Corals presents 1st Annual "Sin City Reef Convention" SCRC

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1st Annual "Sin City Reef Convention" hosted by yours truly Sexy Corals.

Date: December 16th, 2012
Time: 11am-5:30pm

Okay guys, all booked and paid for. Hope you guys are ready for a great time and a great show. You guys know me, go big or go home. Already got over 15 vendors lined up and I only thought of this about a week ago. I am going to have this place filled with some of the sweetest corals and reefing dry goods for all you guys to enjoy in the best and most exciting city in the United States during the holidays.

Dear fellow reefers and enthusiasts! I have a proposal I would love to share with you guys. As a reefer you all know how it is to attend frag swaps. They are a great way to personally meeting great friends that we have made throughout the years, purchasing nice corals, making new friends, and many more. There is nothing like going into one place with many different vendors who are all crazy about reefing just as you are.
Now, this is the exciting part. On my last visit to Las Vegas, I enjoyed every bit of it with my family, so much fun which gave me an idea to host a frag swap in Sin City. We all know everybody loves going to Las Vegas, right? They have everything to offer us; shop, devour the wonderful buffets, spend quality family time, see and try new things from around the world. Whatever it may be, people from all over the world love Las Vegas, so why not hold a Frag Swap out here during the most beautiful time of the year, around Christmas. You, your friends and family could explore and see what Vegas is known for and at the same time view the bedazzled luminous Christmas decorations. I am lucky enough to only live three and a half hours away which allows me to come here often, like a kid , I get excited every time. Vegas is a place not just for adults. Believe it or not, kids have more to do here than us adults. There are amusement parks, nice luxurious swimming pools in every hotel, arcades in the hotel, shopping centers for all including 4 or 5 outlets within a 5 mile radius, and of course family fun centers on the main vegas strip. The best part of it all is walking down the strip and seeing different people around the world performing and entertaining people on the streets and making a living from it.
With that said I am proud to officially announce that I am going to be putting together the first annual "Sin City Reef Convention" and I would be greatly honored to have you to join me in this event which will hopefully be one of the best swaps. This is a great opportunity for you guys to have an excuse to come to Vegas and meet some of the vendors face to face and enjoy a nice little vacation.

If you are a vendor and want to be part of this convention feel free to PM or email me at [email protected]
Mike

Here is also a SEXY NEW RELEASE
SC HOTT STUFF ACAN
scrainbowrbight1.jpg

Last edited:

poidog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Whoa, very cool Mike! Too bad Vegas took my money last time I was there, and I didn't get any hot corals :(

uall8up

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AWESOME Mike!!! I just might have to start saving for VEGAS BABY!!! How fun would this be????

OP
OP
sexycorals

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh, forgot to mention that there are going to be tons of prizes, raffles, t-shirt giveaways, sexy corals giveaways, entertainment for the kids, door prizes, and whatever crazy stuff I come up with. I will keep this thread updated and will add new and exciting news.

OP
OP
sexycorals

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to let you guys know this is all well thought out. You guys can fly in with the family or whomever you come with Friday. Do the Vegas thing Friday and Saturday, attend the show Sunday and leave with some sweet corals or great reef products. What I have in mind is some how showing all of you guys my appreciation for coming out I might throw a party or something the night after the show. More details to come. Just be ready for a great time.

uall8up

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OHHHH I wanna go sooooo bad. Time to start planning this out! HMMMMM Just awesome Mike!! :bigsmile:

Just to let you guys know this is all well thought out. You guys can fly in with the family or whomever you come with Friday. Do the Vegas thing Friday and Saturday, attend the show Sunday and leave with some sweet corals or great reef products. What I have in mind is some how showing all of you guys my appreciation for coming out I might throw a party or something the night after the show. More details to come. Just be ready for a great time.

reefjunky24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That soundalike a good reason to leave the windy city for a weekend, so keep me posted on the details I'm in for sure u throw a crazy live sale can only wait to see what ur convention will be like bro

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uh, you can add a frag of those to that other piece you just posted!

If I can make it to Vegas I'll be there, but I'll be there 2 weeks later for NYE!

NanoNathan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm glad I canceled my fan trip!!! Vegas here I come

SenI t from my tank using tapatalk

kuyatwo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should of planned it on jan 19th 2013 when the real sexy time will be there. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ptboy6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wowzers... This is awesome! Pretty much all the big names from R2R is gonna be there huH? This is the best time for Vegas too as hotel prices are super cheap during that week. Is Reef Raft gonna be there too?

OP
OP
sexycorals

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well of course.. me and tony are in the same hotel with one twin bed..

and yes yes.. all the big names is in.. Part of the reason why i thought of this too is because i want to finally meet everyone.. Basically most of my baller customers are coming out so you vendors get ready to be handed loads of cash.. =)

Wowzers... This is awesome! Pretty much all the big names from R2R is gonna be there huH? This is the best time for Vegas too as hotel prices are super cheap during that week. Is Reef Raft gonna be there too?

Last edited:

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 86 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back