OP
ichthyogeek

ichthyogeek

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like I wouldn't need all of that stuff...Mostly the tank, a giant protein skimmer, a large biofilter, and macroalgae to suck up all the nitrates. Monster Fish Tanks =/= reef aquariums...

FangsAndGames

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like I wouldn't need all of that stuff...Mostly the tank, a giant protein skimmer, a large biofilter, and macroalgae to suck up all the nitrates. Monster Fish Tanks =/= reef aquariums...
Yup. I was literally just sending you the best equipment I know of and most of it was top dollar

Krj-2501

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Short tail Nurse sharks are a wide bodied shark. In addition they are a species Nurse shark which means they are also a fairly active benthic shark, so they need plenty of swimming room. Adults really need at very least 420-480 gallon tank/pond (6 foot diameter, or 8 'x4'x2'), however 600 gallons or more would be highly suggested.

"Black banded cat sharks" or Brown Banded Bamboo sharks average 42" (106.7 cm) in length, and can grow to be 52-56"(132-142 cm) in length. A 700-750 gallon tank or pond should be considered as a bare minimum, not a 360 gallon.

Back