Shrimp farm tour?

jolthoff

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, there's a local shrimp farm and they offer in-depth tours of their aquaculture facility: https://www.triplejfarmsstl.com/services

The in-depth tour that I'd like to take (not the quick tour when they'r open to the public) is $200 for up to 6 people. Would anyone else like to join me? I'd like to get a group of 6 people to reduce the costs as it goes from fun to not worth it for me to go alone for $200! I thought people here would be interested in joining me for something different yet related to saltwater husbandry.

Only catch: I work weekends, so it would have to be Tuesday-Thursday. Let me know if anyone is interested in joining (and splitting the costs). It would probably be during the day, so unfortunately this limits most people since they'd be at work. We can also meet up somewhere and carpool since it's a bit away from the city.

Thanks!

OP
OP
jolthoff

jolthoff

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: I've got a total of 3 people, so looking for 3 more. Based off our work schedules, it would have to be a Thursday.

OP
OP
jolthoff

jolthoff

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An update on the shrimp farm tour. We have 4 people confirmed and can have up to 2 more. The date has been locked in to 4/27 at 11am. The cost is $200 divided by the number of people joining. Let me know if you're interested!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 47 40.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 27.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back