Simulating the actual moon phases with the Neptune LSM and LEDs | BRStv Spotlight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Isnt this a really old product and technology? There are far better options out there now for lunar LED's

OP
OP
randyBRS

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Isnt this a really old product and technology? There are far better options out there now for lunar LED's

I know some of these Spotlight videos may seem a bit out of place, especially as we share them on YouTube and here on R2R, but our goal is for a majority of these videos to live on our website for a more in-depth reference to what this gear is and how to use it rather than just a few bullet points in the descriptions. As we continue to build on the library of these videos, we also post them here on the forums to share the info. :)

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a really easy module to add if you don't already run LEDs and want to simulate the moon cycles. I've been thinking about adding one to my tank for awhile now, but I don't have a good way to mount the lights since I don't have a canopy, so it's been preventing me from doing so.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 71 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.1%
Back