pinkfloyd1312

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20190908_165128.jpg
20190908_165118.jpg

Tank is about 3 months old and I never had these during my cycle. Just wait it out and keep changing water?
20190908_165051.jpg
gf

OP
OP
P

pinkfloyd1312

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used water from a different lfs last weekend and I wonder if that is what is causing it? I asked my normal guy and he said their water is just ro and not rodi like his even though they nodded when I asked. I also had to mix my own salt with that water change. Anything I should or do I just have to ride it out? I vacuumed the sand bed and did a 20% change on saturday and they were back before the end of the day. I also dosed with fuel a few times over the last two weeks so perhaps that is contributing to it? Going to stop with that stuff for now.

Dom

Full Time Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How old is the tank?

WV Reefer

I do what I want!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used water from a different lfs last weekend and I wonder if that is what is causing it? I asked my normal guy and he said their water is just ro and not rodi like his even though they nodded when I asked. I also had to mix my own salt with that water change. Anything I should or do I just have to ride it out? I vacuumed the sand bed and did a 20% change on saturday and they were back before the end of the day. I also dosed with fuel a few times over the last two weeks so perhaps that is contributing to it? Going to stop with that stuff for now.

Diatoms are normal...... let it happen. :)

ss30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's about three months old.
Mine new build is around 3 months old, Cyano has almost gone and I now have the same as you it's normal just keep an eye on feeding to keep N03 and P04 down and let nature take its course

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back