• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

[Sold] Bonsai Mini Frag Tree - West Mariculture

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, up for sale is a black Bonsai reef mini frag tree from West Mariculture. Item is like new and was used for 1 month. Has since been removed, cleaned and soaked in citric acid and Ro/Di.

Price: $45 shipped priority

Shelves are made from a reef safe urethane plastic. The shelves are removable and insert into the base with a 3/8" stem. Shelves are interchangeable between branches on the base, as well as with other Bonsai Reef structures. Bonsai Reef branches are made with a black epoxy-based material. The branches are sturdy and can hold quite a bit of weight.

Note that there are scratches underneath the structure, as in under the base. These were there when I received it and I assume were parts that were sanded off when removed from a cast of some sort. One of the large plates has a stem that has cracked in half. Thankfully this did not deem the plate un-usuable and it still fits without issues

Dimensions - 11L X 10D X 4H
Large plates = 10 frag holes each
Small plates = 5 frag holes each

IMG_5397.jpeg
IMG_5398.jpeg
IMG_5399.jpeg
IMG_5400.jpeg
IMG_5402.jpeg
IMG_5403.jpeg
IMG_5404.jpeg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back