• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

*SOLD* CORALVUE HYDROS CONTROL 4 STARTER PACK + HYDROS ATO - LIKE NEW $400

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

stlcard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a like new with original packaging Hydros Control 4 starter pack PLUS the Hydros ATO. Both items are like new. I'm an Apex user, tried this out for a frag tank decided to stick with all tanks on all apex. Hydros is cool, I'm too deep into apex though. Works great, no issues, well kept in controller cabinet away from water. No salt creep or rust. Its maybe 6 months old. Only setup for like 2 months, in storage since then.

Ph + temp probe and 4 outlet wifi power strip included along with everything else you see laid in the photos (of course).

All packaging is original and neatly boxes up ready for your next reefing adventure!

Reliable seller here. Shoot me a PM and it'll be on the way to your doorstep.

$400 shipped for both.
Will not break the set.
Shipping included to lower 48 only.
Paypal required, friends and family not allowed you must pay for buyer protection.

Will ship via UPS ground w/ tracking.

Local pickup = Memphis TN.
No discount for local pickup.

20240128_180513.jpg 20240128_174459.jpg 20240128_175511.jpg 20240128_180320.jpg 20240128_174534.jpg

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 77 56.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.6%
Back