Some Corals for sale.

Bueller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd be interested in a few of them but I would like to see some pics because I've never heard of some of those. I understand your busy and I'm in no hurry so take your time.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Ole Man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cory,are you going to bring any of this stuff to the frag swap,cause as busey as it seems we all are,I'd like to get a first hand looksee at the Zoas i'm interested in plus other stuff too. :squigglemouth:

OP
OP
C

CoryC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for my poor salesmanship with this thread guys. Sometimes work and life get in the way. And tank problems. Everything is fine now though, just had to crank that flow up! I'll just do a pre-swap sale thread like rob did, since it's so close it'll probably work better. also, for you dudes wanting single polyp zoas, it's sometimes hard to cut, palys i could cut a single polyp likely but zoas just grow differently. I think I have two two polyp frags of clementines already cut, and a single single polyp frag. Anyways, i'll have my preswap stuff up tommorow HOPEFULLY, and that way if i need to cut anything else I can do so and give it a week or 5 days to heal. Which should be satisfactory.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.7%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back