Some stuff for sale...

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will list the items, then describe so if you're not interested, you don't have to read all the post:
1) Wet/dry sumps
2) Return pump
3) 125g tank, 6ft power compact fixture, stand and canopy.

I have three trickle (wet/dry) sumps for sale. Two will fit under a 55g tank, but the third one is too wide. It might fit under a 75, but may have to go with a 125g. I can get firm measurements if anybody is serious about them. They are all acrylic and "storebought," not home made stuff. I've got plenty of bioballs, so they will come fully stocked with bioballs and the foam block. I also have overflow boxes and plumbing.

I only have oen pump and it's a Surge 3500. Never heard of it, but it's been a great pump. It's very quiet and I think it runs about 360gph at about 4ft high. I'll sell the pump for $25.

I also may part with my 125g tank with stand, 6ft compact flourescent fixture and canopy. The pictures are not with this light though. Tank is not drilled, but has egg crate cut to fit in the bottom already. The stand has three double doors, and the dividers are removable (not weight bearing). The PC fixture has some issue with a couple of the bulbs. They flicker but don't turn on. It may be a short, but I haven't really looked at it any. It is a Current USA with four 3ft Power compacts in it. I'm unsure the life of the bulbs.

Attachments

• IMG_3262.jpg
    IMG_3262.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_3222.jpg
    IMG_3222.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back