Somebody call the cops... the Convict has escaped!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever since we put a picture of our Convict chalice colony on the website, we have been getting inundated with messages about this coral. This is one chalice that every collector should own and it's very hard to come across.

We decided to release a limited amount and sell it exclusively to the R2R community, and won't be fragging it again for at least six months to let the mother colony recover.

arcconvict.jpg

We are only releasing a handful of frags and prices range from $400-750. If you would like to reserve a frag, PM us or e-mail us at [email protected]. Sorry, no WYSIWYG at this time. First come, first serve... thanks!

Last edited:

sf_ramsden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cannot wait to get my piece of this pie soon! Have seen a couple of the frags in person and they are nice sizes (I would say bigger than most I've seen floating around here).

Guys, make sure you save me a piece! :bigsmile:

BigFeesh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shaweeeet! Good luck with sale!! For some reason I don't think you'll need luck to sell this one :wink:

Game2k is going to be Rollin like a big shot after he gets this! Oh wait nevermind I'm pretty sure his collection includes the bpc flamethrower soo he will be Rollin like a bigger shot. Haha

JF2381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been fortunate enough to see a convict chalice in person. It is by far one of the nicest chalice I have seen.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great gem I had one but lost it :cry::sad: but with this growout that saltydog mentioned I'm glad we managed to snag a frag. Great Gem you guys have there in buffalo I'm sure these won't last long

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I apologize for any delay in messages, our inbox is on fire!

All PMs and E-Mails returned. Thank you!

Rskillz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude your jumpin on everything D Great Score pal definetly a nice addition to your already great collection :bigsmile:

Lol for real, dude has one of the nicest collections on the site...if only he'd show it off! ;)

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 67 67.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.1%
Back