SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR MACNA Attendees!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

We're really pschyed about MACNA in Dallas this weekend!

DFWMACNA-2012-Logo.jpg
_DSC0643-uniquebluebottlebrush2-720.jpg

We'll be there with a selection of corals, including some of our most popular aquacultured frags, some of the hot new PNG zoanthids, fully encrusted Acros, some of our favorite Chalice pieces, and a whole selection of ReefGen stuff (including the popular Clownfish)! And of course, we will have a few surprises!

MACNA Attendees who visit our booth will receive a special discount at the show, as well as a special code to use for shopping on our website through Monday! EVERYTHING in our website inventory will be offered at 25% off of our regular prices through Monday for MACNA attendees when using the code! That means you can purchase corals that we are bringing for 25% off, or, you can place orders from our website inventory right at our show booth ,or through Monday online, to receive your special discount as well! Although we won't be bringing any PNG fish with us, if you stop by our booth, you can shop and order them, and they will be shipped directly to your door.

So, stop by the Unique Corals booth and say hello to Joe and I. In addition, Joe Yaiullo, Laura Birenbaum, and Justin Credable will be at our booth to answer any questions about ReefGen corals and fish!

And if you have the time, check out my talk on Friday afternoon, and crazy aquascaping demo with Marc Levenson on Saturday! Should be fun!

See you at the show!

Regards,

Scott

PS- Don't worry if you can't make the show. We've got some special stuff cominy up over the next couple of weeks that everyone will love! And we're rolling out our next "Unique Boutique" selection of corals from one of our superstar "A' List hobbyist-propagators next week! Just stay tuned!

Last edited:

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 109 43.6%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 84 33.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 40 16.0%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 13 5.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.6%
Back