Spring Fling Sale **OVER 2,000 CORALS** Huge Discounts!!! **FREE, $5, and $10 Corals!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

teethdoctor23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve tried to participate in TSA live sales for some time now no matter if I’m buying or not. But this one is quite strange. Very inactive this weekend from both tsa and buyers.
Yeah this is super unfortunate because it’s the sale right before my birthday so I was hoping for a more active sale

Lurkeyturkey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like the 50$ high end mystery sps and 15$ zoa-softie are being highly ignored and underrated. Haven’t seen a zoa for sale during the sale for under 15$. I’ve been scooping them up

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’ve tried to participate in TSA live sales for some time now no matter if I’m buying or not. But this one is quite strange. Very inactive this weekend from both tsa and buyers.
Sorry. It's kinda my fault...? I was busy this weekend and didn't get to hang out much.

SWherrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed TSA hasn’t been very active

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like the 50$ high end mystery sps and 15$ zoa-softie are being highly ignored and underrated. Haven’t seen a zoa for sale during the sale for under 15$. I’ve been scooping them up
I bought up a few high end sps mystery stuff a few sales back and was extremely pleased.

xdeathawaitzx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like the 50$ high end mystery sps and 15$ zoa-softie are being highly ignored and underrated. Haven’t seen a zoa for sale during the sale for under 10$. I’ve been scooping them up
Seen a few zoas for $15. Wish I could buy more of the mystery zoas that are just sitting.

Florida Man

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I feel the same way. This one is odd. I didn’t realize they were having a sale until I saw the email last minute. I’ll be sure to file a complaint in-store on Tuesday! I’m waiting until RAP next month to spend on something good. Unless @TopShelfAquatics wants to drop some deals on a Chicago sunburst! ;)

teethdoctor23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I feel the same way. This one is odd. I didn’t realize they were having a sale until I saw the email last minute. I’ll be sure to file a complaint in-store on Tuesday! I’m waiting until RAP next month to spend on something good. Unless @TopShelfAquatics wants to drop some deals on a Chicago sunburst! ;)
I bought one full price and it was tiny lol but gorgeous!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
10PM DROP

CLICK HERE

In A Hurry Running GIF

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back