• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS frags (exotic and old school) w/ free UPS Next Day Air shipping over $300

Paris by Night

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tyree soli- A blast from the past… super unique growth form on this legend… 1” $125

A shot growing in my frag tank…

u0ahqtM.jpg

And a shot from my local buddy’s colony years ago…

0jWxHiT.jpg

Copps' Turquoise Hoek- Another very special Acro I got wild years ago... a wicked unique color that is a true turquoise in a hoeksemai to boot! 1 1/2" $100

iGKgyKQ.jpg

afHbF7V.jpg

Copps’ Lemon Lime Table- A beautiful fast growing hyacinthus table… green to orange body depending on lighting with yellow growth edges- 1 ½” $90

Ju0lein.jpg

And spanning out in the valley of my 1300 on the right…

VU8gJ2F.jpg

Tyree Pinky the Bear- Fuzzy and beautiful! 1 ½” $75

gIdW2kx.jpg

Copps’ Calacali Acro- beautiful tricolor-like colors on a staghorn-like super unique growth pattern… my fastest growing Acro by far… fill in space fast and beautifully… 2" $50

9llaJPy.jpg

H3M5qgu.jpg

Copps’ Orange Mary Monti- This Monti has an amazing growth form… plating and encrusting... and is a very rare color in SPS… an amazing bright orange 2” $30 3”-4” $50

nLNHeO5.jpg

TT6j77v.jpg

Purple Edge Green Plating Cap- A beautiful scrolling green cap with a deep purple growing edge I’ve had for many years that is similar to the famous cap from Leng Sy… 1 1/2” $75

8Q7itsl.jpg

Copps’ Down Under Rainbow Undata- A beautiful wild piece I got from Australia years ago right after they started exporting with a rainbow of color on the base, orange polyps, and a bright purple on the growing edge 1” $50

haSvOYA.jpg

BAPmZI3.jpg

Tyree LE Bali Tricolor- Well over fifteen years since imported, a famous tricolor with glowing green polyps and bright purple tips… 1 ½” $50

a5vsYOx.jpg

Reef Tech Starburst Cap- Not your average red cap! This guy gets bright orange/yellow contrasting polyps on a bright red base, and has forced many of the “I don’t want any more caps” guys to eat their words! 2" $25 3-4”” $50

pamAj4N.jpg

Copps’ purple satin porites- This coral is a nice contrast to acros and montis and is a deep purple… it plates/encrusts/bulbs/branches as shown in the pics… 1 ½” $25 3” $50

Q55PA2I.jpg

sSTSrjF.jpg
Old thread and sale but PM sent

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back