• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS & LPS mix beginner frag pack - $120 shipped

PotomacReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi R2R,

I've got several of these six packs ready to go. These are well healed (>1 month) frags, and a nice mix of beginner corals. See below for description.

Shipping:
All frags are packed in an insulated box with a heat pack (depending on where it's going...will check overnight weather conditions). I ship these frags individually labeled and doubled bagged with additional protection if needed. I'll ship these SPS and LPS coral by FedEx Standard Overnight. I can work with you to come up with the best time to ship based on our schedules.​

Returns/Refunds:
I'll prorate the cost of the coral that is DOA. That's a pretty simple formula: (Price of package - shipping costs) / 6 = refundable amount per coral.​

Guaranteed to arrive alive:
My DOA guarantee is pretty simple. If the corals are dead when they get to you, I will refund the cost of any dead corals, regardless of the cause. For DOA hard coral, please take a well focused photo of the dead coral.​

Payment:
  • Paypal only - not friends or family per R2R selling rules
  • Not liable for shipment delays and other things - that's a risk we all take buying coral online, however, I will work with you to come up with something if this happens and it's a disaster
  • Pick up or dropoff is allowed in VA/DC/MD region
That's it! Enjoy the Frags! Thread for questions and PM me for details or ordering.

Beginner's Pack 01:

beginner_Coral_pack_01.png
beginner_Coral_pack_02.png

A. Blue Tip Acropora
B. Red Cap Monti
C. ORA Digitata Supernatural Capricornis
D. Orange/Red Montipora Setosa
E. WWC Caulastrea Trumpet coral - Green
F. Green Cap Monti

OP
OP
PotomacReef

PotomacReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Price drop to $100 shipped to make room in the frag tank!

Treefiddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine today. Shipping was fast, well packed and the frags look great! Definitely a great deal!

dazoc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my pack yesterday, nothing but good things to say. Packing awesome, frag sizes wonderful. Would definitely purchase from again!!!!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.7%
Back