• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Stuff for sale - local for now - charlotte

GK3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Moved recently and took down a setup, have some items for sale. As stated no shipping as of right now so prices are for picked up in Charlotte NC.

Pictures available on request.

Corner overflows for DIY drilled tank. These are up corners only so you still the back of the tank. I have left and right corners - $30 each or $50 for both.

Bubble magus curve A5 skimmer - used - only thing missing is the silencer because i used this will a CO2 scrubber. $60

Skimmer stand white acrylic $20

Reefbrite XHO 30” all blue and 50/50 - used for 2 ish years but never on full output. $70 each or $115 for both.

Reefbrite dimming module - 2 channel - $80

SOLD - Kessil H80 tuna flora - used for 9-12 months. $50

SOLD - Kessil H80 tuna flora - used 6-9 months $60 ($90 + the linking cable if you buy both)

Innovative marine universal (not for the IM tanks) UV sterilizer - ive used this since this product was released (I forget when that was) - $50

Apex Variable output 2 channel cable - basically one end plugs into the apex VD output and the cable splits out the two channels.

SOLD - Kessil to kessil linking cable - never used - $10

Coral box triple dosing container with the stirrers - $35

Amazon fire 7 - used as apex display - $40

pM if interested.

Last edited:

ROX'S REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Moved recently and took down a setup, have some items for sale. As stated no shipping as of right now so prices are for picked up in Charlotte NC.

Pictures available on request.

Corner overflows for DIY drilled tank. These are up corners only so you still the back of the tank. I have left and right corners - $30 each or $50 for both.

Bubble magus curve A5 skimmer - used - only thing missing is the silencer because i used this will a CO2 scrubber. $60

Skimmer stand white acrylic $20

Reefbrite XHO 30” all blue and 50/50 - used for 2 ish years but never on full output. $70 each or $115 for both.

Reefbrite dimming module - 2 channel - $80

Kessil H80 tuna flora - used for 9-12 months. $50

Kessil H80 tuna flora - used 6-9 months $60 ($90 + the linking cable if you buy both)

Innovative marine universal (not for the IM tanks) UV sterilizer - ive used this since this product was released (I forget when that was) - $50

Apex Variable output 2 channel cable - basically one end plugs into the apex VD output and the cable splits out the two channels.

Kessil to kessil linking cable - never used - $10

Coral box triple dosing container with the stirrers - $35

pM if interested.
if decide to ship i will take kessil h80 for 50 and dosing container.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 77 40.7%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 95 50.3%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.7%
Back