~~~ Sunday 1/26/13 LIVE SALE ~~~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

rlman41299

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yup.
have to be in the O.R. dept. to oversee our transition for a new vendor for our disposable items in the operating room. :sad:

Shoot, bad timing?? We were a man short this week, so had to postpone a day, hope that doesn't cause too much trouble!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yup.
have to be in the O.R. dept. to oversee our transition for a new vendor for our disposable items in the operating room. :sad:

I'll hoard some stuff for you, and when you are ready, lmk bro :tongue:

or take some breaks and snipe items with your phone!

Reefpro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey aqua is this an auction or first come first serve? Not experienced in live sales

xcountryx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How does this work? I'm new to this site as of last nite and would realy like to get that rainbow nem. Could some one PM me or guide me in the direction I need to buy this pls. Thanks

BlueDartReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not an auction. First come first serve and you've got to be fast. Sometimes he will have multiples though (just not WYSIWYG).

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey aqua is this an auction or first come first serve? Not experienced in live sales

How does this work? I'm new to this site as of last nite and would realy like to get that rainbow nem. Could some one PM me or guide me in the direction I need to buy this pls. Thanks

I got your back Will!

RULES of the Sale-

1. First to EMAIL can reserve it (please, NO PMs). Please copy and paste the item number, description and pricing in your email. We will reply back to every email, even if you did not win the item. Once payment is made via paypal ([email protected]) or by credit over the phone (858-565-1910), the item is yours

2. All orders will be shipped via Fedex Priority Overnight. Shipping is a flat fee of $40. It doesn’t matter if you buy 1 item, or 1000 items, shipping is a flat rate of $40. There is no free shipping for this Live Sale Event. Combined shipping (multiple buyers sending items together in one box) is available. Additional fee may be added, and is based on the weight and size of box. Email us for inquiries: [email protected]

3. All orders are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. No credits, gift certificates, coupons, discounts will apply for this sale.

4. In the unlikely event of a DOA (Dead on Arrival), we will need a clear digital picture within 2 hours of delivery. Once we receive the digital photo/s, we will issue you credit. We do not give refunds; we only give credit towards future orders. Purchases with credit does not count towards free shipping

5. If you are local here in Socal, you can pick up your Live Sale item/s the following day

6. Have Fun! Score lots of great looking stuff at great prices and enjoy the FREEBIES!

Don't miss out!

11f150

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Diesel!! Diesel!! Diesel!!

i got your back will!

Rules of the sale-

1. First to email can reserve it (please, no pms). Please copy and paste the item number, description and pricing in your email. We will reply back to every email, even if you did not win the item. Once payment is made via paypal ([email protected]) or by credit over the phone (858-565-1910), the item is yours

2. All orders will be shipped via fedex priority overnight. Shipping is a flat fee of $40. It doesn’t matter if you buy 1 item, or 1000 items, shipping is a flat rate of $40. There is no free shipping for this live sale event. Combined shipping (multiple buyers sending items together in one box) is available. Additional fee may be added, and is based on the weight and size of box. Email us for inquiries: [email protected]

3. All orders are final. There are no refunds or exchanges. No credits, gift certificates, coupons, discounts will apply for this sale.

4. In the unlikely event of a doa (dead on arrival), we will need a clear digital picture within 2 hours of delivery. Once we receive the digital photo/s, we will issue you credit. We do not give refunds; we only give credit towards future orders. Purchases with credit does not count towards free shipping

5. If you are local here in socal, you can pick up your live sale item/s the following day

6. Have fun! Score lots of great looking stuff at great prices and enjoy the freebies!

Don't miss out!

rlman41299

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm sure you'll have sub just like last time. will check in after i get home.

I'll hoard some stuff for you, and when you are ready, lmk bro :tongue:

or take some breaks and snipe items with your phone!

Emisis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have to be a member of that forum to participate in the sale though, well see the items anyway. Unless it will be unlocked for the sale.

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just did... I don't know why I just registered for a SOCAL site when I live in PA.... but AquaSD told me to. I do whatever they say. They are the one and only....

Oh sorry... the punch is getting to me...

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys :) Just trying this one out. Next one will be back on R2R for sure!

Tune in if you are free! We have prepared close to 520 items and 10 frag packs for this sale! Lots of hot stuff!!!

Few more teasers before we begin in less than 4 hours!

SCR Reef Community - Connecting Reefers Coast to Coast

Vivid's Rainbow Delight

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back