Superbowl sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AVAST Marine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[h=5]READY FOR A SALE?!?!?!?! We are running a SUPERBOWL sale! When does it start? well, at kickoff, of course. When does it end? at the final whistle of the game. What is the percentage, you might ask??? Whatever the spread of the game is. If the score is 7-0, then you get 7% off. As the score changes, so does the amount you save!!! Log in during the game and enter the code: SUPERBOWL for your savings!!!!![/h]

typicalwhiteazn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of love for Ray Lewis and his old school/hard nose type of football but honestly, Kaepernick is nearly unstoppable with that lazer arm and Olympic speed. I'm calling a blowout for the 9ers.. which means HUGE discounts :)

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will help get me off the fence:clap2: So do you log in make your purchase add the code and then wait for the end of the game to proceed thru the final check out?

I'm gonna order a swabbie and want to be sure I do it properly.

Thanks for the deal!

OP
OP
AVAST Marine

AVAST Marine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will help get me off the fence:clap2: So do you log in make your purchase add the code and then wait for the end of the game to proceed thru the final check out?

I'm gonna order a swabbie and want to be sure I do it properly.

Thanks for the deal!

The discount will be changing in real time. So you can load up your cart and then wait until you feel the spread is the largest to checkout. If you wait until the game is over, the sale will be over too :)

ctenophore

Avast Justin
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no, it's 18- and SF looks to be in range to decrease that!
Keep in mind if something goes out of stock, you may miss out on the sale for that product.

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
15 points spread with Ravens getting first possession, carts loaded, hopefully my item is in stock.

Thanks again regardless of inventory :clap2:

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 52 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 37 28.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back