Tahoe's 30 JBJ rimless nano.

Looks awesome, love the look of rimless...do you have a cover or screen? That beautiful wrasse looks like a potential carpet surfer....

Yes I have a BRS DIY screen that I remove for image. At the time of that image there were no fish in the tank. Now there are two Pink Skunk Clowns.

Great read. I'll have to try the recommendations there next time I "try" to take pics.

I found it very helpful as well.

Awesome tank!

Thanks!!!!!!!
 



Tank will just turned 4 months.

Working on an algae issue, I will try to get a FTS on my day off.

Fine tuning chemistry, taking a lot of effort.

Finally glued down all my zoanthids, yahooooooo.

Thanks for taking a look. :-)
 
Montipora Spongodes ORA.

Montipora Danae, Jedi Mind Trick ORA.


No alteration of images, under 100% white daylight Hydra 52.
 
Is it possible to take a peek at the lighting schedule for your hydra? Thanks :)
 
Is it possible to take a peek at the lighting schedule for your hydra? Thanks :)

Sure I will post it when I get home and get to look at my controller.

Thanks for the kind words fellow hobbyist. :-)
 
w:40
v:60
red:70
gr:70
db:80
royalb:80
uv:20
Acclimation: 50%
Ramp time 2hours. On for 12 hrs.

I have been running the lights for 5 months. It's hard not to change settings but I do my best to just leave the lights set and let the corals acclimate slowly. I am working on coloring up some of the acropora.

Almost center is/was an ugly little brown frag that had potential. Not sure of type yet though, but the frag is really turning out nicely.


My Montipora like the lighting type.
 
Beautiful tank boss!
 
Omg I'm sorry! ahem, mam although my mother would prefer I use miss, says mam makes her feel old :)
 
Tyree Pink Lemonade, Sarmentosa center.
Thank you. :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new