taking down tank..coral dirt cheap and some hardware for cheap..T5's and Koralia

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ok so i am taking down my tank and just getting rid of stuff cheap. so here is what I have.
Livestock will need to be gone before I can sell off the hardware.
I have a 30" Fishneedit 4x24 T5 light with 6 bulbs...the stock bulbs it came with and 2 Aquascience 22k bulbs that are about 5months old. Asking price is $95 for the light
I also have a Koralia Evolution 750 asking $25 for that.
and 2 nano evolution 425 pumps..one has a broken mount and its superglued to a permanent position. I am asking $25 for both of the nanos.
Livestock..Here are livestock. These are not up to date pics and some dont have pics now.
All the coral I have i am selling for $70 as 1 big bundle..just wanna get it gone..I paid $65 just for the rainbow acan.The green palys i think there is only like 2 or 3 left.
JOND7453.jpg

JOND7452.jpg

JOND7427.jpg

JOND7426.jpg

JOND7425.jpg

JOND7424.jpg

JOND7422.jpg

JOND7419.jpg

JOND7417.jpg

Salty Dog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill do $50 for just the acans, Im not into zoa's, you know what I will take it all for $70

Last edited:

tman23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
soo... you ARE taking everything? if you want to pass along the zoas, I may be willing to give you the $20 extra you paid. How far from Morgantown are you?

OP
OP
J

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
everything is still forsale as I am not shipping..I am hour and half from Morgantown. Unless Salty Dog is local but he never replied back to me from the PM about me not shipping so i assume he isnt

tman23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll need to think more about it. Location is not the problem.... money is (even though it's a good price). I'm new to r2r, so I don't think I can PM yet (i've used thereeftank previously). Hope that you get a good buyer... but if you don't soon, I may still be interested

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 77 76.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back