Tank Teardown Sale - Everything must go

NotClowningAround

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys so I have been a long time lurker throughout R2R but I have recently been given a job in another state where transporting my 92g tank just isn't logical so I will be selling it all.

Prices negotiable on some things so always shoot me a PM/text to see if something can be worked out.

Id prefer pickup on the corals/fish as I have never shipped livestock and really don't want to start.

All prices do not include shipping and the tank is LOCAL PICKUP only. I live in Robinson,PA which is a 10 min drive from the city.

Album of photos:
www.imgur.com/a/b9ekn

For sale right away:

Equip:
Turbelle Nanostream (Flow) x2 - 50 | Both 90
(missing 1 of the magnets on 1 of them)
Pax Bellum N12 Chaeto Reactor w/ pump and misc chemicals for use - 350

Fish:
Clownfish x2 + BTA Anem + Rock | 320 (Not splitting these guys up)
The rock is ~10lb and is basically host to everything great and is 90% covered in coralline
(minus the underside which is currently part of a cave)
The anem is a top notch specimen, over 4 colors, still has bubbles and is growing huge.

Hippo Tang - 50 (Friends with the Clowns, legit)
Starry Blenny - 30
Mag Foxface - 100 (One of the most friendly fish I have ever seen/owned)
Also is basically a chameleon compared to other Foxfaces
Cleaner Shrimp +Peppermint - 50 (They are buddies)

I have misc snails, blue hermits and fighting conch's I will give away free to people who pick up the fish/corals.

Coral:
WWC Skittles Favites - 120
Jason Fox Outerspace Psammocora (Fully Encrusted) - 50
Red Rim War Coral - 50
WWC Cotton Candy Chalice - 60
WWC Dayglo Acropora - 140
Greg C Ultimate Efflo Acropora (Fully Encrusted) - 150
Tyree Pink Lemonade Acro - 100
Vivids Rainbow Delight Acropora (Fully Encrusted) - 90
Unknown Acro (huge polyps) - 100
Solomon Islands Purple Monster Acro (Fully Encrusted) - 150
Hammer - 50
Shazam x5 - 250
Utter Chaos x4 - 150
Utter Choas x3 - 100
Utter Choas x2 - 75
WWC Pink Krakatoa x3 - 150

Unknown Paly - Free with purchase of over 200$

Once Coral / Fish are gone the following can be sold:

Live Rock cured for over 1y (40lb) - 400 or 10$ per LB.
Gyre 150x x2 - 190 Each, Both 370
Wave Maker - 70 (With both Gyre's 40$)
Kessil A160we blue x2 - 190, Both 350
Solid Kessil Clamps x2 - 50 Both 90
Heater/Temp Manager - 120
Skimz Leopard SL183 DC - 500
Vectra M1 DC - 325
Vertex RX-Z 1.5 - 180 (out of stock everywhere)
(If you buy the Vertex and some corals I will throw in a ton of KZ products for free)

Once EVERYTHING is gone the tank can be sold.
Red Sea Reefer 350 - 1200 PICKUP ONLY

If someone for some reason someone wants to buy everything minus the tank id do 5000, with the tank 6000.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
N

NotClowningAround

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I used an old list when I copy pasted the corals, below are the updated prices.

Unknown Acro (huge polyps) - 90
Hammer - 75
Shazam x5 - 200
Utter Chaos x4 - 100
Utter Choas x3 - 80
Utter Choas x2 - 50
WWC Pink Krakatoa x3 - 100

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the paly/zoa that looks like two polyps with the blue eyes in the middle off to the right of the 4th picture? I might be interested in that frag. Let me know what you want for it. I am 5 minutes from Robinson.

OP
OP
N

NotClowningAround

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be honest I think that is just a trick of the light, its more gray than blue. Honestly I dont know because I told unique corals to send me ( one of my zoa's I ordered wasnt ready to ship) I told them to send me rasta's, they clearly arnt rastas so no idea. I was going to give them to who ever got 200$ worth of stuff/corals.

Also seeing as I know zero people in this hobby and kept to my self while doing it, spread the word if possible of my tank teardown. The LFS out here wont give me anywhere near what I want (which I think is fair), and the other 2, Saltwater Sanc and Reef Gallery dont buy stuff.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think TheReefGallery will buy stuff. Granted stores are in it to make a profit so they have to purchase it low enough to turn a profit. I know I bought a 4 polyp Utter Chaos frag out there a couple weeks ago for $29, so there is no way they could give you close to what you want. You could also try craigslist and other reef forums.

OP
OP
N

NotClowningAround

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think TheReefGallery will buy stuff. Granted stores are in it to make a profit so they have to purchase it low enough to turn a profit. I know I bought a 4 polyp Utter Chaos frag out there a couple weeks ago for $29, so there is no way they could give you close to what you want. You could also try craigslist and other reef forums.

Thats an extremely cheap price seeing as they usually go for 15-20$ a head for small ones. On another note I have never seen them sell anything but generic zoa's over the past 6 months so Im surprised. I will have to call him up to see if he would buy my coral/fish lot. I know he doesn't buy equipment though

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's been selling higher end paly/zoas. In the last month or so I've bought Utter Chaos, Candy Apple Reds, Jason Fox Insane Rainbows, Golden Mauls. He's had others that I already have as well. He now has a HUGE frag section that he put in like a week ago. Yeah, I usually see Utter Chaos for about $15 a polyp. It's worth a shot

OP
OP
N

NotClowningAround

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's been selling higher end paly/zoas. In the last month or so I've bought Utter Chaos, Candy Apple Reds, Jason Fox Insane Rainbows, Golden Mauls. He's had others that I already have as well. He now has a HUGE frag section that he put in like a week ago. Yeah, I usually see Utter Chaos for about $15 a polyp. It's worth a shot

Thanks, havent been there in over a month so that explains it. He prob got a bunch of WWC corals from the sale :p

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 103 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.7%
Back