TCK Livesale Derby! - Saturday and Sunday Sept 5th + 6th @12pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Is this your first TCK Livesale?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drendo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That was our last upload for The TCK Coral Livesale Derby :)

We do hope you were one of the fortunate ones today

there will be an announcement at midnight! Stay tuned
Perfect, dinner time!

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We do hope you were one of the fortunate ones today to have gotten the pieces you added to cart and successfully checked out. If you missed out on a piece please send us an email at [email protected] with the piece you have interest in and missed during the sale.

We will try our best to get you the pieces as they became available.

From the TCK Corals team, we'd like to extend our thanks to everyone who participated in our sale and took time away from your busy lives, families, and vacation weekend to enjoy a livesale with us. We hope you join us again for our Anniversary sale coming up in November which we promise you won't want to miss out on.

Best, .
TCK Corals

201reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We do hope you were one of the fortunate ones today to have gotten the pieces you added to cart and successfully checked out. If you missed out on a piece please send us an email at [email protected] with the piece you have interest in and missed during the sale.

We will try our best to get you the pieces as they became availableta .

From the TCK Corals team, we'd like to extend our thanks to everyone who participated in our sale and took time away from your busy lives, families, and vacation weekend to enjoy a livesale with us. We hope you join us again for our Anniversary sale coming up in November which we promise you won't want to miss out on.

Best, .
TCK Corals
Thank you great sale! See you here at midnight for aftersale?

chuckfu5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Best, .
TCK Corals
Email sent!

Thanks again guys. Fantastic sale.

MandoReefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Best, .
TCK Corals

Best in the business. Appreciate what you guys put together for us. Its a fun event every single time.

Appreciate ya'll.

Daved4

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Best, .
TCK Corals
Thank you for a flawless live sale. Great work and awesome pieces for awesome prices. Happy holiday

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Best, .
TCK Corals
Always a good time and nice corals. Thanks for the deals.

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy 5 Get 1 Free is officially a wrap! Thanks to everyone who participated in that offer!

pnastys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TCK Corals did you guys announce the winners of all of the giveaways mentioned at the beginning of the sale? i have been in and out.
Also, this is the way to do a flippin live sale! i love that the corals drop every half hour, because me being glued to my phone and comp all weekend is a recipe for divorce. i only wish i had more money saved up for this sale, but it was my second time with you guys and gals. my fireballs goni from the last sale is still swaying in the waves, even through my questionable husbandry, "It's getting better all the time"! thanks again!

pnastys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TCK Corals sorry i know you'll are prob busy as F, but curious how long order history stays on our accounts? i just got on and thought it was so awesome that i could see my coral purchase and the frag from Jun 01. nj!

OP
OP
TCK Corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TCK Corals sorry i know you'll are prob busy as F, but curious how long order history stays on our accounts? i just got on and thought it was so awesome that i could see my coral purchase and the frag from Jun 01. nj!
We keep order history since we have started the site. That includes old orders from our old site that customers still have access to.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 35 35.7%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 53 54.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 4.1%
Back