Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last night, Unique Corals hosted an event for one of the local Los Angeles-area clubs at our facility.

It occurred to us afterwards that so many people told us what a good time they had. It was fun and so gratifying hanging out with local reefers; hearing their stories, enjoying pictures of their reefs, seeing the frags everyone brought, eating a great "pot luck" style dinner. And seeing the excitement that only a fellow reefer knows as they searched the raceways for the special coral they wanted was really cool. Yet, what we really took away from this event was how wonderful it is to be involved in a hobby and a community where everyone loves what they do so much.

Each and every one of you is an important part of the reefkeeping world, and it's satisfying to see our hobby is still in great shape because of some awesome people.

We're happy to be a part of your world. Thank you for being a part of ours.

Scott Fellman and Joseph Caparatta
Unique Corals

IMG_8104.jpg

Last edited:

cryptics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what your capabilities are but it would be really cool for someone to stream the talks given at these meetings. Would be cool to catch some of the talks. My local meeting takes place before I get home from work (long commute) so I always miss it. Always looking to learn :)

What are those frags you have in the picture? Are they on the site for sale? and yes Thank you! for contributing so much to the community.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what your capabilities are but it would be really cool for someone to stream the talks given at these meetings. Would be cool to catch some of the talks. My local meeting takes place before I get home from work (long commute) so I always miss it. Always looking to learn :)

What are those frags you have in the picture? Are they on the site for sale? and yes Thank you! for contributing so much to the community.

Thanks for the kind words!

We like the idea of streaming events...Would also be super cool to have streaming web cams around our raceways or up-and-coming show tanks. Hmm..something to think about!

The zoas are sort of an enigma...We're not actually 100% on the "name" that they have, and we have not put them up on the web page yet, even though we have a lot of them! is there a name for this morph? If anyone knows, do let me know...Otherwise, I see another contest coming! LOL

Thanks again!

Scott

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the kind words!

We like the idea of streaming events...Would also be super cool to have streaming web cams around our raceways or up-and-coming show tanks. Hmm..something to think about!

The zoas are sort of an enigma...We're not actually 100% on the "name" that they have, and we have not put them up on the web page yet, even though we have a lot of them! is there a name for this morph? If anyone knows, do let me know...Otherwise, I see another contest coming! LOL

Thanks again!

Scott

I like the name enigmas! It would have a funny story behind it too.

Saltyg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats awesome makes me want to move back to la..Stuck in a little town with 2 people in our reef club..lol

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back