The 30% OFF sale on AREEFCREATION.COM starts now!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is there a 1:1 rule on 5$ frags to over 10$

Here's the rule.

11. Limit of Three $5.00 corals per customer. Any purchased beyond 3 will not be honored.

You don't have to purchase 1:1. You can purchase a total of three $5.00 frags and we will ship them to you if you purchase the shipping module or free local pickup.

We lowered the amount to 3 per person on this sale to give everyone a chance at them as they can be difficult to be first to cash out. And while some of them are them are lower value corals, here's a list of some of the higher value $5.00 frags in this sale.

RRC Rainbow Splice Acro
JF Homewrecker Acro
JF Homemaker Acro (different than Homewrecker)
TCK Pikachu Acro
RRC Tropicana Acro
JF Jolt Acro
A Few Euphyllia
ARC Black Cherry Blasto
A few other Acans and Micromussa
Speckled Krak and lots of Zoas
Lot's of Encrusters, Acros, and other corals.

Just checked the count and 90 of the 800 frags for tomorrow are $5.00

Keep a watch on the number of them you get as the 4th one purchased will be refunded and added back to the site.

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow what's that 1st pic in the lps photos. Dec-433
That is the first frag of our Yellowstone Chalice. Here's the mother colony shot.

Yellowstone Chalice.jpg

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
HELLO EVERYONE!!!

holiday banner.gif

Cody here! I will be running the games for this amazing live sale! Throughout the day, I will be giving away some holiday cheer via FREE SHIPPING, GIFT CARDS, AND A MYSTERY CORAL FROM ARC!!!

In addition to the prizes I will be giving out, this live sale will have OVER FIFTY $5 FRAGS, A GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE FOR A $500 GIFT CARD FROM ARC, AND A $500 GIFT CARD TO WHOEVER SPENDS THE MOST!!!

Not to mention, the one coral that is nearest and dearest to my heart will be up for grabs: A $5 Rainbow Splice Millipora!!!

LET ME REPEAT, A $5 RAINBOW SPLICE MILLIPORA FRAG WILL BE IN THE LIVE SALE!!!!!

Before we get into games, I need to lay down some house rules:

1) To be eligible for prizes, you must have purchased coral by the end of the live sale

2) Limit one prize per person. In the case that you win twice, you get to choose which prize to keep, and your previous prize will go to the runner-up of the game where you won the second time.

3) Gift cards will be sent out after the live sale, and will not be valid for this live sale.

4) If you win Free Shipping then you can use it on this live sale

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
LET'S GET STARTED WITH A GAME!!!

FIRST GAME
CLASSIC CHRISTMAS MOVIES

It's the most wonderful time of the year! And the most wonderful time of the year isn't compete without the most wonderful Christmas movies! For this game, post your guess for which classic Christmas movie will be selected by the wheel, and the people that guess the correct movie will be put into a raffle for a $100 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!!

But wait, there's more! This is THE ONLY gift card that can be used on this live sale, so the winner is literally starting with $100 in their pocket!!!

The game will run up until about 5 minutes before the live sale, then the winner will be posted shortly after. One guess per person. Guesses with no meaningful content history will not be counted. GOOD LUCK!!!

HERE ARE YOUR OPTIONS:

ELF

elf.gif

A CHRISTMAS STORY

the christmas story.gif

THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS

nightmare before christmas.gif

HOME ALONE

home alone.gif

GREMLINS

gremlins.gif

DIE HARD

die hard.gif

NATIONAL LAMPOON'S CHRISTMAS VACATION

christmas vacation.gif

THE GRINCH

the grinch.gif

Last edited:

ashtoreth

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

FIRST GAME
CLASSIC CHRISTMAS MOVIES

It's the most wonderful time of the year! And the most wonderful time of the year isn't compete without the most wonderful Christmas movies! For this game, post your guess for which classic Christmas movie will be selected by the wheel, and the people that guess the correct movie will be put into a raffle for a $100 GIFT CARD FROM ARC!!!

But wait, there's more! This is THE ONLY gift card that can be used on this live sale, so the winner is literally starting with $100 in their pocket!!!

The game will run up until about 5 minutes before the live sale, then the winner will be posted shortly after. One guess per person. Guesses with no meaningful content history will not be counted. GOOD LUCK!!!

Elf!

BluTang85

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

FIRST GAME
CLASSIC CHRISTMAS MOVIES

The Christmas story

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Home Alone!

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Euphyllia teasers?
Here are some of the Euphyllia in this sale

Most of these will have multiples in the sale unless noted next to the name.

Also, I added the close colored ones together so you can see the slight differences in them.

OG Holy Grail Torch
DEC-268.jpg

TCK Master Torch
DEC-237.jpg

ARC Dragon Tamer *Only one
DEC-236.jpg

ARC Hellfire Torch

DEC-241.jpg

OG Dragon Sould Torch Splitting Head *only one
DEC-264.jpg

NY Knicks Torch
DEC-261.jpg

ARC Orange Torch from a Spawn *Only one
DEC-243.jpg

ARC Brighter Than Todd's Torch *Only One
DEC-263.jpg

ARC Shock Tart Torch *Only One
DEC-242.jpg

ARC Neon Frogspawn
DEC-249.jpg

ARC Creamsicle Octo
DEC-267.jpg

Bicolor Branching Frogspawn

DEC-272.jpg

Neon Splatter Hammer
DEC-258.jpg

Peach Branching Hammer *Only one
DEC-259.jpg

Gold Green Branching Hammer *Only One
DEC-260.jpg

ARC Purple Branching Hammer
DEC-246.jpg

ARC Teal Hammer
DEC-253.jpg

lumpadelic

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

FIRST GAME
CLASSIC CHRISTMAS MOVIES

Emmet Otters Jug band christmas

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 14.3%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 94 48.0%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 62 31.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.6%
Back