The best welcome, an honest review.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
As a rule, I usually only buy from two vendors, but I'll always give a R2R vendor a chance.

When I saw Williamson's Reef welcomed to the site, I went and checked them out. Pricing was reasonable, stock and selection was fair enough, and they happened to have a piece I was looking for. 20% off and a free frag was also a bonus.

I set the shipping date for the next Tuesday, expecting to be home by the time it arrived. I did not load up my cart to take advantage of free shipping, maybe I should have.

20230919_124028.jpg

A hydrogen peroxide soak, a potassium chloride dip, and an hour later, and the frags were in my tank. a smallish frag of Big R Walt Disney, and an identical sized frag of The Fuzz.

Since then the WD has stretched out it's polyps, fluffed up a little, and brightened up a lot. This photo is fresh into the main tank after inspection. As the months go on I'll post a little progress, but Williamson's gets a thumbs up for shipping quality and packaging, their frags came in pest free, and they stuck to their ship date.

Williamson’s Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
As a rule, I usually only buy from two vendors, but I'll always give a R2R vendor a chance.

When I saw Williamson's Reef welcomed to the site, I went and checked them out. Pricing was reasonable, stock and selection was fair enough, and they happened to have a piece I was looking for. 20% off and a free frag was also a bonus.

I set the shipping date for the next Tuesday, expecting to be home by the time it arrived. I did not load up my cart to take advantage of free shipping, maybe I should have.

20230919_124028.jpg

A hydrogen peroxide soak, a potassium chloride dip, and an hour later, and the frags were in my tank. a smallish frag of Big R Walt Disney, and an identical sized frag of The Fuzz.

Since then the WD has stretched out it's polyps, fluffed up a little, and brightened up a lot. This photo is fresh into the main tank after inspection. As the months go on I'll post a little progress, but Williamson's gets a thumbs up for shipping quality and packaging, their frags came in pest free, and they stuck to their ship date.
Thank you for the order and the review! I really appreciate it. Sorry i just seen this post. I wasn’t aware I had this separate sponsor forum until just now.

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 165 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.7%
Back