The End of My Beginning, Start of the Middle!

Musovski

Soft Coral Enthusiast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought id begin a write up and a thread on advice.

Through my journey of reef keeping, ive posted everything about it on here. This forum is what made my love for the hobby so large and warm. Its time to part ways with my First tank. Mostly all life in the tank has either been sold or moved to my uncles tank. All that last's is a Lemon Angelfish and my beloved Karat (Gold stripe maroon clownfish).

I plan on keeping Karat... hehe. Anyways...

The rock, sand, tank, stand, sump, plumbing, lights, Carbon and GFO thingy-ma-bobs. It all must go as i have lost interest in that tank and began day dreaming on whats to come. Ive learned from this tank things that i will bring to my new one. With that being said, Ive been looking at staying somewhere around the 65g mark. HOWEVER!! I want to do a lagoon style. Ive looked at Fiji Cubes 57g. Ive been interested in that.

Is there any other lagoon style tanks out there that aren't a AIO?

Regardless of that, this is the end of an era. My first baby. With that being said, @Crabs McJones Thank you for guiding me on my first build. Much appreciated and thanks to my small group of followers on that thread whom i consider my reefing family. <3

On to the next journey.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi,we have crossed paths before ;) stuck with me on your new journey:)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 41 41.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back