The House of Orange

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pete's Aquarium in Fishkill, NY
I know fishkill......a little ride north of the City......ok everyone sing it...somewhere out on that hoizon, out beyond the neon lights, I know there must be somthing better, but there's nowhere else in sight, ....IN THE CITY,,,ohh ohhh,

OP
OP
Fish Styx

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
its easier to remember if you just think of me as the one that always does and says stupid Sh1t ;)
This is why we get along so well. Two peas in a pod.

OP
OP
Fish Styx

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He's getting the other male Lyretail, and while he doesn't know it yet, the random Dispar Anthias that came as an extra in one of my shipments. The two are buddies. He'll be well compensated in coral frags for his troubles :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

OP
OP
Fish Styx

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ah coffee time then off to my friends house to start his backyard redo to sell this place ...
I just finished cup #3. Heating up water to do a WC... nitrates measured 32 this morning. Blah. Have some errands to run and I'm not looking forward to doing the people thing.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished cup #3. Heating up water to do a WC... nitrates measured 32 this morning. Blah. Have some errands to run today and I'm not looking forward to doing the people thing.
I ran a couple errands yesterday and the people thing had my facial expression in full Walter mode

stand up comedy GIF

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yep changed out my cup of phosguard yesterday..the 300 likes to keep generating PO4, must be the new rocks we put in when we did the switch in AUG last year,,,added two baskets in the sump, one with 10 pounds of ARM and one with two large bags of siporax. Have the exit water from the main skimmer pushing water to them besdies the flow of water passing through the sump. . Hopefull the will help, since the main tank is bare bottom, except the back corner has 15 pounds of sand for the wrasses...I am happy algae etc has taken a walk from the tank ..now I guess just normal glass film green or light brown...Zoas are popping and open now and corals are ok...

OP
OP
Fish Styx

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yep changed out my cup of phosguard yesterday..the 300 likes to keep generating PO4, must be the new rocks we put in when we did the switch in AUG last year,,,added two baskets in the sump, one with 10 pounds of ARM and one with two large bags of siporax. Have the exit water from the main skimmer pushing water to them besdies the flow of water passing through the sump. . Hopefull the will help, since the main tank is bare bottom, except the back corner has 15 pounds of sand for the wrasses...I am happy algae etc has taken a walk from the tank ..now I guess just normal glass film green or light brown...Zoas are popping and open now and corals are ok...
My PO4 holds fairly steady these days at .3 and nitrates usually around 15. Not sure what caused the spike, so I'm keeping an eye on things atm. My thoughts are residual fertilizer in the phyto culture, but not entirely sure yet.

OP
OP
Fish Styx

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES IN YOUR TANK?

• I place the offender in an acclimation box for a period of time (jail).

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • I remove the offender entirely and reintroduce them at a later time (rehab).

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • I use the mirror method (a little reverse psychology).

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I rearrange rock work (throw them off).

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • I don't tolerate bullies. Bye bye fishy!

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • I've never dealt with a tank bully.

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Other (please explain!)

Votes: 7 12.3%
Back