THE MARINER TANK GIVEAWAY!!! WIN A BRAND NEW ESHOPPS MARINER 70 TANK!!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ESHOPPS MARINER GIVEAWAY copy.jpg

Hey Reef2Reefers! @ESHOPPS.INC is proud to present the Mariner Aquarium Systems Line, and we're celebrating its arrival by offering you a chance to win a stunning Mariner 70 Aquarium System! This beautiful new line of aquariums is taking quality to a new level (You can read more about the launch of the Mariner Aquarium system HERE)! Keep reading to learn more about how you could be the lucky winner to take home this beautiful new reef-ready system!

Founded on a deep-seated passion for the aquatic world, ESHOPPS has been a driving force in the aquarium industry for over two decades. Their mission is to inspire hobbyists to achieve their aquatic dreams. To this end, ESHOPPS is committed to using their creativity and excellence to bring top-quality aquarium products to you, the reef hobbyist.

So...who wants win this awesome prize!? The Mariner 70 Aquarium System by ESHOPPS is an exceptional tank designed with dedicated reef keepers like you in mind. This outstanding system features ultra-low iron viewing glass panels, revealing every intricate detail of your captivating underwater world. To ensure maximum durability and support, this system features inner corner guards and a marine-grade plywood cabinet stand, designed to meet the high standards of dedicated reef enthusiasts. The Mariner 70 Aquarium System also includes the latest generation ESHOPPS Reef Sump and pre-cut and semi-assembled plumbing so that you can streamline set up and get right to cycling and stocking your new reef! With a generous total volume of 112 gallons and 70 gallons of display space, your reef will have plenty of room to thrive!

Also, if you decide to document your journey with a build-out video, ESHOPPS will reward you with a free skimmer, making your new reef system even better. The Mariner 70 is a testament to design and functionality, ready to showcase your reef ecosystem. So, what are you waiting for!? Get those entries in so that you can be one of the first to own this beautiful new reef system!

HOW TO ENTER

OFFICIAL ENTRY (Required):
Subscribe to the Mariner Tank Giveaway mailing list (CLICK HERE) AND check out the announcement of the ESHOPPS Mariner Aquarium System (CLICK HERE), and make a post in this thread telling us what you like best about these great new tanks! (you must subscribe and make a post in this thread)

BONUS ENTRIES: Optional but highly encouraged to increase your chances of winning! Also, be sure to make ONE post in THIS thread for each entry. (Combined entries in a single post only counts as one entry.)
  • Like ESHOPPS on Facebook.
  • Follow ESHOPPS on Instagram.
  • Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Include hashtags #Reef2Reef, #Eshopps, and #MarinerTankGiveaway. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
  • Start/Update your tank thread on R2R and post a link in this thread. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
  • BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. Our partner member drive is currently open! Get more info HERE!!

THE PRIZE

A Brand New Mariner 70 Aquarium System!
(if you wish to upgrade to the M100 or M130 you may do so by paying the price difference) (Also, if you decide to document your journey with a build-out video, ESHOPPS will reward you with a free skimmer!)
WrisvbNl.png

vhgUQ_tu.png

THE DRAWING

Entries will be accepted through November 26, 2023.
We will choose the winners via a random number generator on Cyber Monday, November 27, 2023. The winner will have their username tagged. We will not email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Here is more information about the Eshopps Mariner Line of Glass Aquariums:
MARINER LINE UP.jpg

MODEL
TOTAL VOLUME
DISPLAY VOLUME
DISPLAY TANK DIMENSIONS
MSRP
Mariner 70​
112 Gallons​
70 Gallons​
36"x21"x21"​
$2,399​
Mariner 100​
133 Gallons​
100 Gallons​
48"x22"x22"​
$3,299​
Mariner 130​
158 Gallons​
130 Gallons​
60"x22"x22"​
$3,999​

MARINER LINE UP open.jpg

Thank you everyone for joining the fun, and a big thanks to @ESHOPPS.INC for such an awesome giveaway!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congrats @ESHOPPS.INC and thank you for this amazing contest prize! This contest is NOW LIVE!

SliceGolfer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry - Subscribed to mailing list, liked on FB and followed on IG. I really like the openness of the stands!

Good luck everyone!

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
official entry completed. i like everything about the tank. just plug-n-play! i do like that its bigger than my 40B :D

edit: i do like how eshopps is willing to allow for you to change sizes with the addition of putting in the difference. i like this flexibility with a prize!

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.1%
Back