• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Thirstysreef eBay + final end of year sale!

Item Price
30-300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Thirstysreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Get aquaculture frags from Thirstysreef!! I’ve been growing these frags for years in my basement reef. Vic from wwc came to visit a few months ago to do a quick tour!

I sell from my website at very reasonable prices. Currently have an amazing Christmas sale going with buy 2 get 1 free (of equal or lesser value). Just buy 2 and dm me the free item you want! To up the offer, I’m offering buy 3 get 2 free between now until the end of the year! Same protocol applies! Note there is no free shipping for the Christmas deals! Usually I do offer free shipping but these prices are so low that I can’t afford the free shipping!

But tell you what, for any cart that ends over $800, I’ll do free shipping!!

For those who prefer to do auctions, I list a lot of items on eBay, generally a few times a week. You can snipe some amazing deals there and enjoy some fun with the bidding wars .

Most auctions end for less than $100! For the first frag, due to the high fees eBay charges, I do charge $59.99 for shipping, but you can get free combined shipping for any item that ends for over $50 dollars. And free shipping for carts that end up over $500!

IMG_6827.jpeg IMG_6826.jpeg IMG_6823.jpeg IMG_7236.jpeg

Last edited:

kharn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dude has fire and at amazing prices, picked some up on black Friday. Snagged some actions pieces and doing the ultimate sps pack q1-q4. Excited to get my q1 shipment!

kharn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here are my pics. They arrived warm to NJ and acclimating well :). I am super happy with my purchase. Don't hesitate to pull trigger!

IMG_5606.jpg IMG_5612.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back