Thirstysreef is on eBay!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Thirstysreef

Thirstysreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
a bunch of 1 day 99 cent auctions will go up today!

IMG_4737.jpeg

OP
OP
Thirstysreef

Thirstysreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Top notch seller Johnny is one of the few good ones selling high end sticks, unfortunately my order was delayed and the frags didn’t make it but he sent out replacements with out charging me shipping even know the delay that was 100% usp’s fault. My new favorite vender
Thanks buddy, it is my responsibility to get the corals healthy and alive to to buyer. Sometimes I will ask for help with shipping, but I saw the effort you put in to try to retrieve the package. In our hobby, if everyone puts in their best effort, we can create a much better environment

FxdupCobra

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
IMG_4606.jpeg “Best kept secret in Reefing, I almost don’t want to share . . . “
I have been in and out of the hobby for over 15 years. I have been to more LFS’s than I can count. I have ordered corals from all over the US, to this day I have never seen a collection like the one Johnny @Thirstyreef has. Honestly, when I first came across his auctions on eBay I thought it’s too good to be true but his eBay reviews say it all. I never thought I could afford collector corals like these: vivid insanity, angry bird, POTO flamethrower, JF Jolt, because of Johnny @thirstyreef I can. He is the mad scientist when it comes to corals. He knows his stuff, is very professional and humble unlike some other high end sellers.

He truly cares about making sure what you buy survives. I even offered him to cut me a frag fresh cut and he said if it hasn’t been cut, healed and growing he won’t sell it. Thats where Johnny @thirstyreef is the difference. If you want an instant collection of designer, collector corals that will wow anyone that sees your tank, Johnny is the answer. If I could give him an 11 out of 10 stars I would. Thank you Johnny for all your help and sharing your amazing corals with us.

Where to buy: https://www.ebay.com/str/thirstysre...uid=VYQPHee3TX2&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Last edited:

fangelillo01

View Badges
Reaction score
So glad I stumbled across this seller. Just got my three frags I won on EBay. The Homewrecker is my favorite. Top notch communication and service. Will 100% buy from again.

OP
OP
Thirstysreef

Thirstysreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Taking a quick break from eBay while I focus on the Black Friday sales on my website. Will be posting new auctions soon

fromjuan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello John, I reached out to you on email about an order I placed Confirmation #Y68FQ87QD. It was the black Friday specials you had. I was notified yesterday by my landlord that he is selling the rental. Unfortunately, I need to shut down and sell my tank. Can you please issue me a refund for my purchase? Appreciate you and I am sorry for any inconvenience. If anyone is in the Stockton CA area and would like to purchase a complete setup please let me know and I can give you details.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 34 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 27 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.7%
Back