Three of Our Favorite Fish and Why We Got Them from TSM Aquatics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As we kick off the new year and take stock of how the Reef Builders Studio is coming along, we are very pleased with how the coral population has grown but we are certainly light in the fish department. There’s probably around 1000 corals throughout the 16 displays but we counted ‘only’ 130 fish of…
Source

Continue reading...

sylvius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just learned about TSM on these boards a few weeks ago and was excited to see that they are only about a 20 minute drive from work so I can pick up instead of shipping (phew!). Got my first two fish from them Wednesday and two more are in quarantine. It was a great process and made me feel very confident knowing the fish have been carefully quarantined and are healthy, happy and eating. There are some fish that I've always wanted but have been afraid to buy because they have a low success rate in their new homes. That concern is lessened dramatically with the QT process they do. Now I find myself obsessively refreshing their site to see if they added new pre-order fish :)

Marc2952

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a leopard wrasse for them, my guess is that it should be used to eating frozen since they last 30 days in QT?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back