Tidal Gardens Valentine's Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Tidal Gardens

Tidal Gardens

Coral Farm
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$150.00 Homewrecker Frags anyone??

Original Price of $395.00

There will only be TWO at this massive discount!

r2r-eleven-b10.jpg
r2r-eleven-f11.jpg

FFKiwi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys? this will be my first time doing this..... in order to buy/bid, do you just "post reply" to the item they are auctioning with a price, and then wait? can you like, watch other people bid higher? how do you know if you get the item? Sorry i've just never seen it done...

cbolt62621

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys? this will be my first time doing this..... in order to buy/bid, do you just "post reply" to the item they are auctioning with a price, and then wait? can you like, watch other people bid higher? how do you know if you get the item? Sorry i've just never seen it done...
Tidal Gardens randomly post coral on here with prices. When you click it take you to their page then goto online checkout. If you are the first to check out then you get the coral. When I mean first to checkout, you have to submit all your payment info and everything. So you have to be quick to score the best deals. Its best to create an account and save your card info that way you have the best chance at getting the coral you want. Also you have to refresh the feed as it does not always refresh on its own the fastest either F5 or refresh your browser.

Luke Schnabel

I like corals...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We will be posting on this page with corals and the links to buy them. You must be the first person to check out with them will get the item. There is no bidding on any corals.

Luke Schnabel

I like corals...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So want one! How do you purchase it for that price?
When that coral is posted here for sale, you will need to be the first to check out with it. It gets very exciting because they are totally random and could show up at any time so you need to be ready for the super deals! They will go fast

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back