Time To Get The Light Jackets Out! WWC Fragtoberfest Is Here! 2500 Corals at Unreal Discounted Prices

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is looking for Scolys from war paint to Master please send u a dm and ask for Keith, He is getting some together to sell for everyone.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the last call for our Fragtoberfest Last Chance Sale corals!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone!

Here is the list of everyone If you do not see your name at the bottom for the double entry please send us a pm!

Enrique Ch
Anthony Co
Giovanni Ur
Brantly Ri
Adam Vo
Logan Sm
Ryan Sc
Jackson Vi
Brian A Be
Marquise Wo
David Yo
Kaleb Ti
Chris Ca
Michael Lo
Joe Mi
Todd Gr
Tony Ki
daniel sa
Jason Th
Toby St
Michael Mo
Joseph Ve
Dominic Br
Kenneth Br
Justin De
Jordan Be
Shawn Gi
Jack Li
Travis Re
Matthew De
Jonathan Pi
Dominic Di
Steven Ci
John Ra
Andrew Fe
Gregory Pi
noah ta
Michael St
Lindsay Tu
Jonathan Tr
Grayson Pu
Eric Wi
Joseph Ar
Bobby Jo
Charleston De
jesse be
Jayson Al
JONAH SN
Jason Ye
Geoff Ly
Jeremy Kr
Taryn Sk
Jason Si
Albert Ma
Mackenzie Co
Christian Po
Johnny Tr
Michael Ko
Brian Wh
Brian Fo
Richard Sc
Devin Gu
Ben Bl
Joesph Ha
Michael Bo
Anthony Wo
David He
Ronald Ga
Joe Fa
Billy Fa
Mike Gi
Matthew HU
Dillon Ka
Harris Gu
Sean Za
Minkyu Ki
Eli Le
Ryan Cr
Alejandro To
Luis Le
Dellanny Ca
Martha Ka
TJ To
Adam Ba
Jacob Ni
Amanda Cr
Chavonne Fa
Jeff Ca
Kevin Do
Bruce Ca
Paul Di
Joshua Tu
Greg Pa
ceasar gu
Arnel Jr Pi
Sam La
patricia sc
Julie Fr
Jason Ca
Chris Pi
Nicholas Sh
Timothy Cu
KEVIN CO
Lisa Ha
Samuel Bu
Casey Br
Hilton Mo
Matthew Pe
Jason McM
Michael Hu
Andrew Fo
Tyler Mo
Brendan H
Adrian Bi
Eric Lo
Matthew Hi
Colin Ch
Daniel Da
David Al
David Ec
Alex Bo
Paul Fr
kevin ik
Jennifer Cl
Michael Si
Lisa De
Marky Ma
Ryan An
Mike Ro
Franklin Kr
John Gi
stephen mil
Cody Me
Dylan Fe
Jeff Wi
solangie ma
Lee Ma
Shane Wa
Peter Sm
Riley Bel
Tomoki Igi
Vincent No
Rocco Ol
Toby Ya
Phil Bo
Lindsay Ro
Daniel St
Darryl Ro
Mats Be
Matthew Ba
Russell Di
Steven Mo
Greg L Cl
RALPH RI
John He
Justin Hy
Brian St
Jason En
Sean Ha
Bhavya Ch
Matthew Na
Michael Ha
Scott St
Edward Ow
James Ki
Vladi Ro
Tyler Du
Alan Co
William Sm
Michael Hen
Juan Ma
Andrew Ko
frank na
John Gr
Brandon M Ed
Matthew Co
Brandon Lo
Ackerman, Br
Shane E
Oberlin Ga
Kyle Fo
Sandra Sp
shantanu go
Jesse Car
Ezequiel Za
Peter Be
Vinnie Al
Dani Wh

Stevemillercali

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

FRAGTOBER_23_live_sale.jpg

Artboard%201.png

Rules

We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in the thread with a title, picture, the sale price, and a link to purchase it from our site. You can only go through the link posted to buy the coral. You must complete the checkout first to win the coral. The same item can be in multiple carts simultaneously, so the first one to finish checkout wins it and takes it out of stock.

Over 2,500+ corals total will be posted at random times throughout the entire sale. Expect batches of 5 - 7 new corals posted every few minutes. You snooze, you lose! It can sometimes be difficult to win items at peak times. Just have patience. It is a long sale and items are easier to win as time goes on.
Please stay positive.

Artboard%205.png

Artboard%206.png

***WWC REWARDS POINTS CANNOT BE REDEEMED DURING LIVE SALES*** You can, however, earn WWC Points for every purchase made during the Live Sale. Rewards spending will be enabled Tuesday morning.

All orders are final, no refunds on livestock. No exchanges, credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards any items in the sale. Their 10-Day Guarantee applies to all corals we ship.

Artboard%207.png

Communication will be through their phone number (407) 856-2066, thread posts, and our customer service email.

Artboard%208.png

FRAGTOBERFEST_raffle-04.jpg

There are two ways to enter the drawings for prizes. Make a purchase during the sale or make one post in the thread every hour during the live sale hours (both days if 2-day sale). If you do both, you get two entries. You can only win one prize.

Drawing results will be posted within one week of the sale. Those who make a post every hour PLEASE DO NOT say "check in". Make at least one meaningful post every hour during sale hours. You must PM WWC after the sale if you believe you are qualified so WWC can verify your posts and include you in the giveaway.

Shipping

Shipping during the sale and after will be $39.99 ($34.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just select the $0.00 shipping option at checkout, or Local pickup if you're picking up.

We will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before Friday, 10/13. On Friday or after, you can go to the store without an appointment. Just choose "Local Pickup" at checkout.

Choose which day you would like to receive your order when purchasing your shipping unit. WWC will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit.

Click Here!

FRAGTOBERFEST_SCHEDULE-01.jpg

Terrible job on my order!!! I bought 29 frags and only less than half were labeled and I didn't get my complete order. Customer service just made excuses. You have to take ownership when you drop the ball like this. Nope just rude to me
Last time I doing one of these sales WWC.

reefmaster24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Terrible job on my order!!! I bought 29 frags and only less than half were labeled and I didn't get my complete order. Customer service just made excuses. You have to take ownership when you drop the ball like this. Nope just rude to me
imagine how many of us there are that placed these big orders… there’s only so many of them! It’s definitely difficult to pack and ship all these orders PLUS run the retail store, and ship out other regular orders that weren’t part of the live sale. Be thankful and respect that these guys do these sales because we save a lot of money and it’s fun to participate in. I understand your frustration and wanting everything to be labeled but it’s not the end of the world and I’m sure that they didn’t just decide to get lazy with it. They wanted to get that package out to you along with everyone else’s

reefmaster24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
imagine how many of us there are that placed these big orders… there’s only so many of them! It’s definitely difficult to pack and ship all these orders PLUS run the retail store, and ship out other regular orders that weren’t part of the live sale. Be thankful and respect that these guys do these sales because we save a lot of money and it’s fun to participate in. I understand your frustration and wanting everything to be labeled but it’s not the end of the world and I’m sure that they didn’t just decide to get lazy with it. They wanted to get that package out to you along with everyone else’s
I missed the part of you not getting the complete order… I’m sure they are going to get it out to you and it was a genuine mistake and might throw a freebie in there for you or give you a coupon code for a future order. Just try to be a little understanding and be respectful to them and they will show you love for doing so, guarantee.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Steve,

Going over all the Notes the team is going to identify the corals for you and ship out the missing one, I also see we are replacing a doa coral for you as well. Yes a error was made with the shipping team we do apologize but we will not leave you out in the cold, We are helping you with this Steve you have our word.

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 77 55.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back