Tommys Phyto! We are paying your tax with every purchase on our new website! plus free second day shipping!

Thomas Danho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Hey everyone!!!!

I want to promote our new website so I have set it so we pay your tax on every purchase plus free second day shipping!

www.Tommysphyto.shop

We have the best tigger pods! We have the best phyto! Get it now!!!!!

Hey if you still need phyto you can even buy our phyto on BRS!

Need more options?

How about Ebay or Even Etsy?!

You aren't just getting any Phyto! Your getting Tommy's Phyto! The premium Phyto!

You always hear about Algae problems with people dumping chemicals and killing all their livestock, You don't have to do that! Dose live phyto and watch your algae disappear. The phyto will out-compete the nuisance algae in your aquarium and you will slowly watch your algae problem disappear while feeding your corals and remove contaminants from your water.

Want more color from your coral? Why not feed them something natural? Feed them the best Phyto from Tommy's Phyto!
We sell premium live phyto at low prices for the masses!

We make it easy to buy and with every purchase, we are now including Dosing syringes!
You can pay directly using Paypal, Send Payment to [email protected]. Please include your address.

You can pay with Venmo or Zelle, Just email Email [email protected] for more information

Phyto front.jpeg

Phyto back.jpeg

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_3058.jpg

IMG_2882.jpg

IMG_2868.jpg

jcovell

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I’m currently using algae barn phyto and eco pods but seen your product and looking to subscribe now would one phyto and pods pack be enough for a 90 gallon for a month or would I need two

jeffp1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently purchased your Phyto and was impressed with quality. On your website, I am looking at Phyto and pods. That is a bottle of Phyto and a separate bottle of pods? Just making sure before I order. Thanks

OP
OP
Thomas Danho

Thomas Danho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Recently purchased your Phyto and was impressed with quality. On your website, I am looking at Phyto and pods. That is a bottle of Phyto and a separate bottle of pods? Just making sure before I order. Thanks
Hi there!

Yes you get 1 bottle of pods and 1 bottle of phyto with the 1 of each :)

You should see our new bottles! We had to get bigger bottles to hold all the pods

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tommy has great products! My tank loves them!

Back