New WYSIWYG FRAGS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up a nice pipe organ! I have wanted a bright one you a while. Thanks guys wish It wasn’t Christmas time (kids are on the good list this year so gonna spoil them a little more) I could go crazy on your beautiful Goni’s!! So jealous of who ever gets the red/orange one. The last red goni I got from you last month is soooo bright. Your corals are always so healthy thanks again

OP
OP
Corals.com

Corals.com

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up a nice pipe organ! I have wanted a bright one you a while. Thanks guys wish It wasn’t Christmas time (kids are on the good list this year so gonna spoil them a little more) I could go crazy on your beautiful Goni’s!! So jealous of who ever gets the red/orange one. The last red goni I got from you last month is soooo bright. Your corals are always so healthy thanks again
Thanks for the order my friend! Always great to spoil the little ones! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear your corals are doing great! We'll send tracking over later today!

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the order my friend! Always great to spoil the little ones! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear your corals are doing great! We'll send tracking over later today!
Stoked for a nice pipe organ, reminds me of the old days(2000’s) now I just need to fina a nice Xmas tree worm rock and my nostalgia will be complete. You guys are my new favorite vendors your shipping is cheap your livestock is healthy your selection is huge I’m gonna do my part and spread the word

OP
OP
Corals.com

Corals.com

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stoked for a nice pipe organ, reminds me of the old days(2000’s) now I just need to fina a nice Xmas tree worm rock and my nostalgia will be complete. You guys are my new favorite vendors your shipping is cheap your livestock is healthy your selection is huge I’m gonna do my part and spread the word
Thanks Wayne! We appreciate the feedback very much! We'll keep our eye out for the Xmas Tree Worm Rock for you! We've had a few on our site before!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 36 53.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 9.0%
Back