Tony Vargas Coming to Arizona This Saturday Feb 16th.

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes we got the man himself Tony Vargas, author of The Coral Reef Aquarium speaking for us at Prankster gar and Brill Too. (There will be a mic this time LOL) Meeting starts at 2pm. After his speech we will raffle off this awesome 30 gallon JBJ rimless aquarium and stand.
boldblue.gif
Perfect for regifting for a late and forgotten Valentines day gift. I would forgive you.
love.gif

There will be the normal causal selling and trading. I will post another thread for that. Don't forget to add the pics! Pics or it didn't happen! LOL

Afterwards Tony will be signing his books which will also be for purchase as well at Reef Culture. So stop by and get your copy of TCRA official.

In the morning and evening we will be doing a small tank tour of some of the club members reefs in the area. If you are interested in tagging along please PM me. I will post more on the schedule.

2pm-4pm
Pranksters Gar & Brill Too
7919 E Thomas Road Suite 101
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

4:30pm - 7pm
Reef Culture
406 S. Price Rd
Tempe, AZ 85281

OP
OP
Frick

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to mention about the parking situation, when we head to Reef Culture the parking lot will probably be packed. There is a few more spots behind the store, but if you cannot find anything then go to the next street (5th Street) and park on the side. There should be plenty there.

Also there is some secret parking behind pranksters. If you pull into the driveway off Thomas take a quick right and follow behind the building. Use the spots by the park entrance.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 95 76.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back