Top Shelf Aquatics $10,000 for 10,000 Giveaway! 10 WINNERS! $10,000+ in Prizes!

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Feeding Secrets of Top Shelf Aquatics REVEALED!

What is something that interested you in this video? Did you learn something new? Share in a comment in this thread! (We would also love for you to leave comments on the YouTube video page, but this isn't required for the bonus entry.)

so, surprisingly that video rekindled my love for listening to synth-pop and watching puffers eat. I thought I had it under control but after that I just cant help myself.

Johnd651

Getting back in after 10+ years
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Touring a MASSIVE Clownfish Breeding Facility!

What is something that interested you in this video? Did you learn something new? Share in a comment in this thread! (We would also love for you to leave comments on the YouTube video page, but this isn't required for the bonus entry.)

It was cool seeing the hatchery, and especially the filtration. I've seen some cichlid and pond species hatcheries before, but the filtration was totally different.

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

insane facility. so many gallons.
nice reefer!

SpyC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

I was amazed thatbtheybkeep all of the different variations together. I would have expected them to be separate to make organization easier.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Top Shelf's Formula to Success: Reef Genetics

Daily Video Entry: Excited to see TSA create and offer products they actually feed their corals and fish. I have currently have TSA corals in my new tank and they arrived generously-sized, healthy and colorful! A testament to these products.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NDAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Feeding Secrets of Top Shelf Aquatics REVEALED!

Daily Video Entry: I’m new to having multiple types of fish, corals, and invertebrates to take care of. I’ve been hoping to see videos just like this- from the vendors I buy from. There are so many ways to combine the products and disperse them and this video actually got micro- detailed on size of fish, eating habits, etc. I keep hearing about garlic and glad they showed the brand.
I’ve bookmarked this video so as I add new inhabitants I can rewatch.

Gman83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Touring The OLDEST Reef Tank at Top Shelf Aquatics!

The pvc aquascape, and seeing one of the eralier versions is so cool.

Gman83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Day in the Life at Top Shelf: Fish Day!

The most interesting thing for me on this video was getting to see TopShelfAquatic's retail store. Not being in Florida, I have to rely on the web. Also found it interesting that their fish orders get imported through LA. I would have assumed that some would come in from Miami.

Gman83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Meet the Moina! TSA's Aquacultured Critters!

I learned that Moina exist. I think its cool that it can be raised in bracish water, and doesn't require full salt water.

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Still lots of time to get in on this amazing giveaway... Weekly goal for all our R2R members: Help us hit that 10K subscriber mark this week! Share, join in, do all the things and join in on all the fun!

Grow Youtube GIF by vidIQ

robanister

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Meet the Moina! TSA's Aquacultured Critters!

Moina : can you send me some. Looks like great food.

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES IN YOUR TANK?

• I place the offender in an acclimation box for a period of time (jail).

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • I remove the offender entirely and reintroduce them at a later time (rehab).

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I use the mirror method (a little reverse psychology).

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • I rearrange rock work (throw them off).

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • I don't tolerate bullies. Bye bye fishy!

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • I've never dealt with a tank bully.

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Other (please explain!)

Votes: 8 13.1%
Back