Top Shelf Aquatics $10,000 for 10,000 Giveaway! 10 WINNERS! $10,000+ in Prizes!

MattyJatz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Berghia Nudibranch, Aiptasia Control the Top Shelf Way!

What is something that interested you in this video? Did you learn something new? Share in a comment in this thread! (We would also love for you to leave comments on the YouTube video page, but this isn't required for the bonus entry.)

Great video. Aiptasia is such a nuisance. It destroyed one of my tanks years ago. These types of nudibranch don't eat monti caps do they?

MattyJatz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: INCREDIBLE Desktop Nano Tank Tour with UNIQUE Aquascape!

What is something that interested you in this video? Did you learn something new? Share in a comment in this thread! (We would also love for you to leave comments on the YouTube video page, but this isn't required for the bonus entry.)

This tank is fire! Everyone in the hobby needs a nano!

JPG Corals

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: Berghia Nudibranch, Aiptasia Control the Top Shelf Way!

Bonus: I like how you use the pipet to transfer the Berghia Nudibranch.

Johnd651

Getting back in after 10+ years
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Cool little acclimation and transfer video.

pittsco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

I never knew that berghia had that defense mechanism. Thanks for the also information Taras!

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Happy Friday Reefers! Be sure to join in on the giveaway if you haven't yet! There's still a lot of time!

Its Friday GIF by The Office

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
DAILY VIDEO TALK BONUS!

Check out and discuss the video: 380 Gallon TRULY Mixed Reef Tank Tour! Only ONE YEAR Old!

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES IN YOUR TANK?

• I place the offender in an acclimation box for a period of time (jail).

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • I remove the offender entirely and reintroduce them at a later time (rehab).

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I use the mirror method (a little reverse psychology).

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • I rearrange rock work (throw them off).

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • I don't tolerate bullies. Bye bye fishy!

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • I've never dealt with a tank bully.

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Other (please explain!)

Votes: 8 13.1%
Back