**Top Shelf Aquatics FREEDOM LIVE SALE - Official Thread**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fourth of July Sale FINAL.jpg

The Top Shelf Aquatics
Freedom Live Sale takes place on this Saturday, July 7th! New coral will be posted every 10-15 minutes starting at 12pm Noon (EST) and will continue for 12 hours all the way until Midnight (EST)!

All the coral offered during the sale will be WYSIWYG and linked directly to our website for purchase.

Pro Tips:

-Open your account on TopShelfAquatics.com now (click on "My Account" in the upper right hand corner of the homepage). This reduces your checkout time and prevents others from purchasing your coral while you are signing up.

-It is better to make multiple smaller purchases during the sale to limit the time items are held within your cart. An item is not yours until you have completed checkout. Holding it in your cart does not reserve the piece!

-Shipping will be added to your first order based on your shipping zip code. On your second, third, fourth, etc. order, make sure you select “Add to an existing shipment”during checkout to avoid paying for shipping multiple times.

**No coupons or other discounts can be applied during the sale**

We will be raffling off a $500 Reef Gear Credit on the day after our Live Sale, July 8th. This credit will be good for any sort of dry goods that you may need for your tank! New pump? New heater? Fish food? Coral Supplements? WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED!

In order to qualify and receive your first raffle entry, you must make at least 1 purchase during the live sale.

Before and during the sale, you can earn additional entries into the raffle by completing any or all of the tasks below! GOOD LUCK!

1. Earn 1 Bonus Entry by liking our Facebook Page: CLICK HERE

2. Earn 1 Bonus Entry by following us on Instagram: CLICK HERE

3. Earn 1 Bonus Entry by posting a Full Tank Shot of your Reef right here in our thread!

4. Earn 1 Bonus Entry for every $100 spent during the sale!

*You may also use your credit towards live stock
**Please send us a PM with the Title: "RAFFLE ENTRIES: (your name here)" once you have completed any of the items above. Please include a screenshot of #1 and #2 and the post number (upper right hand corner of your post) for #3 so that we can verify all of them.

$500 CORAL CREDIT GIVEAWAY

During the Live Sale, we will be giving away a $250, $150, and $100 Coral Vouchers for customers to use during or after the Live Sale. These will be given away at random times throughout the sale for completing certain tasks that will be determined at that time (like answering a math equation, posting a comment with "I LOVE AMERICA" spelled backwards, etc.)

Make sure you're paying attention! We may release clues later in the week!

Communication during the live sale:

Due to the nature of live sales and the amount of attention they require, we may be slow in responding to your questions. Private Messages (Conversations) here on R2R will be the only method of communication that we will be using during the sale. If you need to contact us, please send us a PM here on R2R and include your full name, email, and post number (if applicable) to ensure that your question is taken care in a correct and prompt manner.

If we feel that a particular question is one where an answer/explanation would benefit everyone in the sale, we may post both the question and the response directly in the thread for all to see!

In Store Pickup:

Available starting Wednesday, July 11th. Please confirm your order is ready for pickup prior to coming into the store. With dozens of orders, we want to ensure you receive the proper pieces.

Shipping Procedure and DOA Policy:

Shipping Procedure:

-Free shipping will be unavailable due to the already lowered prices.
-Discounted Flat-rate shipping of $29.99 (Cont. 48) and $14.99 (FL Residents) will be offered for the live sale.
-All live items are shipped by FedEx through Priority Overnight Service.
-Orders are shipped Monday-Thursday and are scheduled to arrive by 10:30am local time the following day. Remote shipping areas may be delivered later in the day.
-All Livestock is inspected and placed into clear plastic bags. Each bag labeled with their common name.
-Each piece is double bagged to reduce the possibility of leaks during the shipping process.
-Insulated Styrofoam boxes are used on all orders.
-Packing peanuts accompany the livestock for shipment stability.
-Top Shelf Aquatics staff will determine the use of heat or ice packs based on the weather at the time of shipment.
-We can hold corals for up to one week once payment has been received, unless other arrangements are agreed upon. Beyond that, we are not responsible for the coral, and cannot guarantee replacement of the same coral purchased.

DOA Policy:

-In the unlikely event of a DOA (Dead on Arrival), you must send a very clear digital photo within 2 hours of delivery (Fed-Ex posted time).
-Top Shelf Aquatics cannot be held responsible for mechanical issues or weather delays that may cause your Fedex shipment to arrive late.
-In certain rare occasions, we may ask you to ship back the deceased animal, so please do not dispose of it until we have contacted you in regard to the matter. Once we have received the digital photo and/or the deceased coral (if applicable), we will issue a store credit.
-The store credit does not include the cost of shipping.
-Shipping is not Refundable.
-We are not responsible for incorrect addresses provided by the buyer.

0D2A7133.jpg

0D2A7051.jpg

0D2A7076.jpg

0D2A7152.jpg

0D2A7032.jpg

0D2A7083.jpg

0D2A7112.jpg

0D2A7116.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking forward to a great Saturday TSA! Any of your signature pieces in the sale? Chimera?

We will have tons of our signatures available! As far as Chimera, it might be time to bring the beast back out :D

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It sucks that you have to purchase to be a part of the raffle. I guess I can more or less free up that day though.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It sucks that you have to purchase to be a part of the raffle. I guess I can more or less free up that day though.

You only have to purchase a single item during the whole 12 hour sale :) . We're sure there will be at least 1 piece that you will want to add!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only see 7 LPS corals on your site, can you post some pictures please

Last edited:

jeffthomas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I guess I know what I'll be doing this Saturday [emoji23]

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Only see 7 LPS corals on your site, can you post some pictures please

We will start posting teasers tomorrow! We just finished upgrading the servers for our website to handle the sale this weekend so we took alot of them down :)

Rispa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You only have to purchase a single item during the whole 12 hour sale :) . We're sure there will be at least 1 piece that you will want to add!
Yeah, but it also has to be worthwhile when you account for shipping. Also for this sale can you actually post the pictures or at least some pictures of your favorite when you're posting the links? I was looking back to see what all popped up in the last one and it's all links.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefers direct bailed out of their sale last weekend, so I hope u have lots of awesome Acans and Favias cause I have some money to spend, lol!!!

GK3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Will we be seeing $5/$10 frags like the Xmas sale?

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah, but it also has to be worthwhile when you account for shipping. Also for this sale can you actually post the pictures or at least some pictures of your favorite when you're posting the links? I was looking back to see what all popped up in the last one and it's all links.

During the last one our website crashed immediately and we were not able to use an actual live sale format. We have just rebuilt and upgrade out sites server so we will be ready to go!

Please look at post #76 , #140 , and #176 from the last sale and you will see that there were tons of images posted with individual links. That will be the format this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.4%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 16.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 160 67.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back