Triton Core 7 in stock!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DesertReefBoy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can confirm AquaCave has core 7 in stock. I bought 4 sets a few hours ago and just received the shipping notification!

bmcinsd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can confirm AquaCave has core 7 in stock. I bought 4 sets a few hours ago and just received the shipping notification!

Thank you! I have been searching BRS for weeks now. I just purchased two sets of Core7 from AquaCave...hope I get a shipping confirmation!

Pickleowl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got some from BRS when I got an alert about a week ago.. Did any of you have the boxes leaking? I read about it here and there and just assumed they fixed those issues but all 3 sets I bought have 1 leaking box per set, not horrible leak but seepage I guess..

Anyone else have this?

Norcalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got some from BRS when I got an alert about a week ago.. Did any of you have the boxes leaking? I read about it here and there and just assumed they fixed those issues but all 3 sets I bought have 1 leaking box per set, not horrible leak but seepage I guess..

Anyone else have this?
I didn’t order from brs but my #1 leaked some. First time I’ve had any leak. It was promptly replaced though.

bmcinsd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered some from AquaCave and also had the Core7 #1 box leak about 1/3 of the contents...hopefully I can be replaced.

flex13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine from Aquacave like a 2 weeks ago, I have not opened them but so far no leak. I looked at the bottom and the seal looks really good. Now what I did notice is the containers look like they have a slight bulge like to much air inside. Could this be the cause, to much pressure?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back