Trouble shooting AI Prime HD

Willu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, I've recently had some problems with my AI Prime HD, it is the previous model and I have had it for about a year and a half. The problem at first was that the lights were off and the LED indicator was flashing red. I then did a factory reset yesterday and it seemed to work for the rest of the day. However today, the light only works sometimes, that is, the LED indicator is flashing teal (which supposedly means it is booting up) most of the time and the indicator occasionally turns green and the lights begin working. But after some time the lights will turn off and the indicator will briefly flash red before flashing teal. I partially disassembled it and pushed in the wifi card which seemed loose and did a hard reset, but the problem is persisting. I'm fairly certain it is not my wifi as I have an AI hydra 26 in the same part of the room. Any insight would be appreciated, thanks.

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this issue as well, I had to mess with it for a while and had to keep rebooting but finally got her to work. When it doesn’t connect to the WiFi unplug the light and leave it unplugged for a bit then try again I had to do this about 3-4 times before.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 133 42.8%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 108 34.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.8%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back