• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

True Blue Xenia (large)

OP
OP
Red Sea 500

Red Sea 500

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well
Don’t buy from the scumbag who reached out to me via pm…. I sent him $240 and it was a scam.
He said contact this lady she has them, her husband just died and he was a long time member of this forum!!….. yup I fell for it lol

jtone_philthy_aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im currently growing out some true blue Xenia that I picked up not long ago so if you still havnt found any legit blue Xenia over the next few months I could make a frag for you.

jtone_philthy_aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_7206.jpeg

I was only able to get a small frag of it to start but I keep nutrient levels high in this system. I feed multiple home grown strains of phyto along with fine particulate foods and I dose p04 and nitrate regularly so I think they will do very well.

jtone_philthy_aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Btw that’s just under a regular flashlight all of the radions were off at the time of this photo. It’s amazing how blue these truly. I looked for a frag of this for years! Ik they are slower growers compared to the typical xenias within the hobby but it still surprises me that these aren’t more readily accessible here in the usa.

forestsofkelp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Btw that’s just under a regular flashlight all of the radions were off at the time of this photo. It’s amazing how blue these truly. I looked for a frag of this for years! Ik they are slower growers compared to the typical xenias within the hobby but it still surprises me that these aren’t more readily accessible here in the usa.
Thank you!! I’ve been looking hard but no luck. I would definitely be interested in a frag…I’ll check in a few months, but if you ever frag it please let me know…I’d really appreciate it

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 44 29.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 40 26.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 52 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.4%
Back