Trying to post something in the dry good for sale

dairon52

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I am trying to post something on the dry good for sale section but I can do it_ I am pretty new to the forum so I wanted to see if any admin can help me.

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/se...g-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting.html
The sales forum on Reef2Reef is available to members that have been a member for 30 days and have 25 meaningful posts (A meaningful post will involve more than saying things like "nice tank" or "I agree." Something meaningful will often be sharing one's knowledge and experience with others and actively participating in hobby related discussions). Use of this forum is available immediately to R2R Supporters (Want to be a Supporter? Click here!).

OP
OP
dairon52

dairon52

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK how do I check how many post I have, I have been part of a few topics all ready

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you're on a PC, then your post count is listed in the column to the left of your post under your name and avatar. I'm showing your post count is 22.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back