***TSA Spring SUPER Sale!!! 800+ Corals and DEEEEEEP Discounts!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Stealth91rt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lost all the items in cart while waiting for the page to load after I selected my ship date. Guess I'll just keep trying... hopefully you will have some duplicates later on! Sorry for breaking your site lol

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

KatesReef13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics I just have to say that even though I realize people are frustrated and things aren't really working right now, I do appreciate this concept. This is my first live sale with you guys but I've done other live sales and constantly hitting F5 over and over just to be too slow to the finish line makes me cry a little inside. At least this way you'd have an hour-ish between attempts to get other things done. So, I hope you can get this all working because I would love to see this method done more often.

Kindred

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1585501672816.gif

orionstrident

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whelp I guess I’m saving myself a lot of money can’t even create an account. Or load a page.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back