TSA's Beachin' Live Sale!!! 800++ Corals(Get your sunscreen bc the corals are BRIGHT)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
JOIN THE AFTER SALE NOW!

Join us THIS Saturday for an awesome live sale!
800+ corals will be heavily discounted up to 60% OFF! Some will even be $1 or $5!

When:
March 23rd 11 AM EST - 11 PM EST

Where:
Here on R2R!

Make sure you're ready when the corals drop, they're gonna go quick! We will be releasing batches of 3-5 corals every 5 minutes. The best way to do this is by creating an account on the site now!

How to create an account on our site:

How to track your order:

Rules and FAQ:
Placing the coral in your cart does not reserve it for you. You must completely check out before you receive a confirmation email from the site stating that it is yours.

There are no restrictions on $1/$5 corals. If you win it, it's yours! Make sure to check out FIRST!

We will not be combining orders from different users. If you would like to share a box with someone you must have to do it under the same account.

Shipping will be a DISCOUNTED 19.99 for Florida residents or 29.99 for out of state. This is the lowest shipping we've offered all year! There will be no free shipping BUT if you have a pending order that is already receiving free shipping you can combine your orders together.

You do not have to buy a shipping module, just check out and select whichever shipping is applicable to you. On every subsequent transaction just add them to your existing shipment.

Make sure to select the correct delivery date. If you need to make a change please email us at [email protected] at least 24 hours before your order ships.

If none of the open dates for ship out are convenient for you, select a shipping date and write your preferred date in the order notes. We will change it for you when we combine orders.

All sales are final. No refunds on livestock. No credits, gift cards, coupons or additional discounts can be used during this live sale.

Local pick up begins Tuesday March 26th. If you email us the day and time you want to pick up your order we can have it pre bagged for you.

***Please include your FULL name when communicating with us via PM.***

Live-Sale-R2R_zpssvv7mgvx.gif

Last edited:

AngryMike2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any fallen angel going to be on there? The frag I purchased last year unfortunately RTN'd after being moved into a new tank.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Any fallen angel going to be on there? The frag I purchased last year unfortunately RTN'd after being moved into a new tank.
Thats no fun! Yes we will have some available I believe :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Going to be a great sale!

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 41 41.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 22.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back