TSA's CORAL BOWL: Sunday Feb. 3rd Featuring 500++ Corals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

39945304953_1654faef5e_b.jpg

Don't miss this sale! Sunday February 3rd,
500+ corals will be heavily discounted up to 50% OFF! Some will even be $5 or $10!
We know you want to watch the game so corals will be posted on our website at 11 AM, 4 PM and 9 PM EST.

Make sure you're ready when the corals drop, they're gonna go quick!

How to create an account on our site:

How to track your order:

Rules and FAQ:
Placing the coral in your cart does not reserve it for you. You must completely check out before you receive a confirmation email from the site stating that it is yours.

We will not be combining orders from different users. If you would like to share a box with someone you must have to do it under the same account.

Shipping will be a DISCOUNTED 19.99 for Florida residents or 29.99 for out of state. This is the lowest shipping we've offered all year!

You do not have to buy a shipping module, just check out and select whichever shipping is applicable to you. On every subsequent transaction just add them to your existing shipment.

Make sure to select the correct delivery date. If you need to make a change please email us at [email protected] at least 24 hours before your order ships.

If none of the open dates for ship out are convenient for you, select a shipping date and write your preferred date in the order notes. We will change it for you when we combine orders.

Local pick up begins Tuesday February 5th. If you email us the day and time you want to pick up your order we can have it pre bagged for you.

R2R.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lowest shipping you’ve offered all yeah. What’s the date today;Nailbiting
Only a couple more days till this sale! Make an account on the site if you dont have one already for a super speedy check out :)

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could care less about football, useless 3rd tier sport. I will be watching this.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Could care less about football, useless 3rd tier sport. I will be watching this.
:D:D:D:D Lets just say those that hang around the thread around the release times will be rewarded for it lol

Bradley Keck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got myself registered! Can't wait! Looking to get some of my first acro's. Missed your last sale unfortunately. I was not able to add credit card info. How does this work with the sale? Do you have to enter payment info each time you make a purchase?

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got myself registered! Can't wait! Looking to get some of my first acro's. Missed your last sale unfortunately. I was not able to add credit card info. How does this work with the sale? Do you have to enter payment info each time you make a purchase?
Hey there, depending on the browser you are using you can save your CC in the payment settings of said browser. This is a safer and more effective way of checking out as it auto-populates the whole section for you. We are working on having the site save it but we want to make sure its flawless before we implement it. Alternatively you can use paypal for check out(significantly faster and what I would recommend especially with the amount of people that will be logging in at once). You can even add your CC to paypal instead of having it pull from your bank account.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A super cool piece we inherited from Reefers Direct is going to be re-released on this thread(its been about a year since one has prepped for sale)

(p.s. this might be how I update all the old mother colony shots LOL :rolleyes:)

pandemic.png

Bradley Keck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, depending on the browser you are using you can save your CC in the payment settings of said browser. This is a safer and more effective way of checking out as it auto-populates the whole section for you. We are working on having the site save it but we want to make sure its flawless before we implement it. Alternatively you can use paypal for check out(significantly faster and what I would recommend especially with the amount of people that will be logging in at once). You can even add your CC to paypal instead of having it pull from your bank account.
Thank You! I'm excited for your sale. I am on there all the time checking out what you have and I hated that I missed your last sale. I do have paypal set-up, so I'll give that a try. I totally understand wanting to make sure your CC save on the site is full proof first, and I appreciate that! Can't wait to add some TSA corals to my tank;)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back